chapter 31- mated

Aria p.o.v.

After reading two whole books after leaving the library last night wih the twins I feel I have learnt so much.

I read the witches one which is actually really interesting. Then I read the werewolves one. What's crazy though is that I read about a pack that there alpha had gotten so power hungry that his mate wanted to leave him because of how he changed and he got so angry he locked her up.

As horrible as it sounds I'm hoping that's what he has done to there mom so that we can try and get her back. I really hope he has not killed her because I really want to meet her as well and I know it would break the twins.

They are trying to act strong about the whole thing off there mother being missing and there father being a crazy man but I know deep down its killing them.

Right now the twins are in the bathroom getting ready while I'm doing my hair in a bun as i have already gotten ready. I have barely slept as I was to busy reading them books.

"How much sleep have you had?" I heard a voice from behind me making me jump as I was  too lost in thought.

"I need coffee." I blurted out.

Caden looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

He was wearing blue Jean's and a white polo top. He looked really handsome making me lick my lips.

"Most likely coffee all day." I said with an innocent smile trying but failing to stop checking him out.

Caden sighed and shook his head sideways.

"Baby you should have gotten more sleep then that." He said softly.

I pouted looking at him.

"I know but the books where so interesting and like some off them I already knew about but the others I had no idea about." I said getting excited about what I learnt.

"What are you guys talking about?" Aiden asked confused walking in while drying his hair with a towel.

I looked at him and licked my lips feeling them become dry. He had no top on making his abbs stand out. His muscles bulged as though they were gonna rip open.

A growl ripped through aidens chest. A growl in warning.

"If you keep looking at him like that there will be no stopping us baby girl." Caden gritted out.

I don't know where the confidence came from but it came all right.

"Maybe I would not want you stopping." I said actually being serious.

"Aria." Caden gritted out. I could see they were both trying to keep there wolf in control.

I looked down and sighed.

Before I knew it I could feel someones finger on my chin making me look up. I felt the sparks fly around giving me butterflies in my belly. I looked up and noticed aiden staring at me intently.

"We do not want you to #mate with us because you are feeling lust at the time. We want you to mate with us when you actually feel ready. " aiden said softly.

"Hes right my love. We want it to be when you feel ready not because you feel lust at the time." Caden said agreeing with aiden.