chapter 17- flowers

Aria p.o.v.

I woke up to the sun shining brightly in what I at first thought was my room. That was until I opened my eyes and noticed I was still in the pack infirmary.

I groaned feeling a headache coming on already. I started thinking about last night with the twins coming and explaining everything to me.

As overwhelming as it was I understand why they kept there distance from me. What I want to know is what has changed ? Why they decided to tell me now?

They said they are planning something against there father but what? They need my fathers pack to help which I know they will but I also know my father will so angry when they find out what is going on.

I groaned knowing I need to speak to them and ask them more questions and most off all get answers.

Just then the pack doc walked in.

"Oh, good morning aria. Sorry I did not expect to see you awake." The pack doc said softly.

I smiled a small smile and replied.

"Its okay. Will I be able to leave today?" I asked.

She looked at me and cleared her throat.

"I'm not fully sure yet, I have to check over you first and make sure everything is healing well." Doc said.

I nodded my head in understanding while she started to check all my wounds. She smiled happily at the end giving me hope.

"Your healing a lot quicker and better then I expected." She said softly making me sigh in relief.

"I can give you this prescription to take for a week and then hopefully by then you are fully healed. I still advise you to rest though as you will need it. You will still also ache a little for around a week but then you should be fine. If you have any concerns or dont feel you are healing the best then you can come back to me." Doc said politly.

I nodded and smiled in thanks. Really I could not wait for me to just get back to my room and get out of the pack infirmary. The smell is knocking me sick.

"Alright if you could just sign here and then you are free to go." Doc said before passing me the paperwokrs.

I signed the papers and then got up with doc slowly helping me sit up. Doc helped me get dressed and pack some of my stuff.

Just then the door barged open and in came Skylar.

"Aria why did you not just mindlink me to get me to help you. Or to even tell me that you are being set free. I had to get told by the alphas-" she rambled while I cut her off at hearing the alphas told her.

"The alphas told you? But how did they know?" I asked confused.

Skylar raised an eyebrow at me as if to say "really".

I heard someone clear there throat, I turned around to notice it was doc.

"Sorry, I was told to inform them everything that goes on about you aria." The doc said in a sorry tone.

I nodded in understanding before giving her a small smile.

Skylar helped me grab everything I needed before we headed to the car to get to the pack house.

The car ride was full off skylar and jacob constantly asking if I'm okay and comfortable which is nice but irritating at the same time.

Finally we got to the pack house and I headed straight to my room while saying hello to pack members and the twins pack memeber as I was passing by them.

I opened my bedroom door I have been staying in and sighed in relief when I placed myself on my bed.

I layed down on the bed and groaned from so much thoughts running round my head. Just then a knock appeared on my dood making me let out a sigh.

"Come in." I shouted softly.

The door opened and in walked jacob and skylar.

"Hey, I just brought you some off your stuff from hospital. Wonder who these flowers are from?" Skylar said with a smirk making me frown and stare at her in confusion.

She smiled and passed me the flowers. I looked st the flowers and pulled the card out that was stuck on the flowers.

Get well soon.

Caiden and aiden x

Even though it was just a few words on the card I still smiled wide. It showed that they do care even if its just a little. I love flowers and they go the right one. Rose's are my favourite.

I brought the flowers up to my nose and sniffed them with a smile.

"I guess you are happy with the flowers." Skylar said with a giggle.

I jumped forgetting she was even there.

She laughed more clearly seeing I went into my own world.

"You will have to speak to them sooner or later aria. Maybe it's best sooner rather then later." Skylar said softly before kissing my cheek and walking out leaving me and jacob alone.

I looked at jacob and smiled softly.

"I love you baby sis and I don't want to see you hurt. I know that whatever it is that is going on between you and the twin alphas is hurting you and its killing me knowing I can not do anything. I'm begging you little sis to not let yourself get hurt no more. You will know what's right for you. Make the choice you think is best for you but at least also hear them out." Jacob said softly before giving me a hig and kiss on the forehead.

"I'm scared." I whispered to him. Part of me hoping he never heard me and the other part off me hoping he did hear me so I can finally get it off my chest.

"Why?" He asked me softly.

"I'm scared about what there answers will be for why they treat me the way they did. Nothing fully adds up. I'm also scared that I will give them another chance and they will hurt me again jacob. I don't think I can tolerate them hurting me again." I said with tears pouring down my face as I tried to catch the tears before they fall.

Jacob walked up to me and hugged me.

"I know your scared. You have to make the choice you think is best. No matter what happens aria, I'm here and so is skylar. Even if it is years down the line you know you can come back to our pack whenever you want. " jacob said smiling softly.

I nodded and hugged him back just as tight.

"Thank you. I love you big brother." I said squeezing him into a hig.

He chuckled st my attempt to squeeze him and squeezed me back.

"I love you to little sis." He said kissing my forehead.

He went to go find skylar while I climbed into bed thinking about what I need to do.