chapter 28- meeting

Aria p.o.v.

To say I was nervous about this meeting is an understatement. Never realised how much pressure all alphas have on them when it comes to meeting. This is my family and I'm this nervous so I can only imagine what I would be feeling like if this was an alpha meeting I went to with the twins and I didn't know any of the alphas.

One by one everyone sat down ready for the meeting. They may have been ready for the meeting to start by I dont know why I just wanted the meeting to be done with. I'm not going to lie and say I'm not scared because I am scared. I'm scared more people will be hurt then there needs to be.

Caden spoke bringing me out my thoughts.

"Thank you for coming to this meeting especially on such short notice. I will jump right to it and explain it all ao that you understand. Please do not interrupt me as it will be easier and quicker of we wait until the end. Caden said in his alpha voice getting straight to the point.

My father as some off you may remember is alpha Duke. He was ruthless and malicious. He did not care about anything at all including his own mate. He was not always like that. He use to be an amazing father until he got to power hungry.  Aiden said with a sneer at the end.

He would abuse myself and aiden for a long time including my mother. As we got older he abused us less and less knowing we was strong enough to defend ourselves. At first we thought he stopped abusing mom as he was kind in front off us to her. That was until we seen wne heard it ourselves. He was to angry to even realise he was there. Caden said in a monotone voice.

He would hit her a lot and we would defend her. We would help and protect her. One day we challenged him to the alpha position and we won. The challenge was not to kill but if we won he had to leave our pack, if he won we would have to leave the pack.My mom had decided she wanted to break the bond and stay in the pack house with us. Aiden started saying.

However after we won he wanted to speak to mom so desperately. He was crying. My mom gave in but told us she was still firm that her decision was to stay with us. We didnt want to but eventually we let them have half an hour together. There were guards outside the door in case anything happend. Aiden carried on but this time his voice cracked.

"After half an hour was up we mindlinked the guards to bring mom back to us safely, while the other guards headed towards our father so that they can escort him out off our pack lands. However we could not get through to the guards on mindlink and when the guards turned up to take our father off our land they noticed how the guards were unconscious on the floor and my mom and father was nowhere to be seen." Caden carried it on for aiden.

"We have not seen my father or mother since that day. We get threats every now and then before we met aria. How we should not have a mate and if we do he will kill her. It went from him killing her if we mate and him allowing us to have a luna. We was stupid enough to give in and avoid aria at all costs even when she spoke to us we was cold. We  thought we was protecting her until she got attacked by rogues sent by my father. That's when we realised we were doing the wrong thing and we need to tell her. We had always wanted her but we feared for her safety." Caden finished off.