chapter 44-

Aria p.o.v.

I groaned feeling really cold all of a sudden. I could feel someone patting some kind of wet clothe on my head making me groan more. I started to feel I was laying on a cold floor.

Slowly I opened my eyes with a groan. My whole body hurt but especially my head. I could feel as my head pounded. It felt as thought it was throbbing.

As soon as I opened my eyes I noticed I was on a dirty floor that clearly has not been mopped for a long time or possibly never. It was disgusting to say the least.

"Hey, don't sit up to fast." I heard a soft voice speak.

I looked up and noticed a beautiful but skinny women. She had the exact same eyes as the twins and I instantly released this is the same person in the photo that my mates father is also in. This is my mates mother.

A gasp escaped my lips.

"Yo- you are my mates mother." I said shocked.

Her face confronted to suprise, shock and happiness.

"Your my sons mate?, you are more beautiful then I imagined." She said with a soft smile.

I smiled softly at her with tears In my eyes.

"They have never stopped looking for you. I'm so sorry i never got your name. They never really said." I said guiltily.

She smiled softly.

"Its okay sweetie. They always just called me mom. My name is Elizabeth.  You can call me Beth though." Elizabeth or should I say beth said.

"Its nice to meet you beth. I am aria." I said softly.

She smiled bigger. All of a sudden her smile turned to a frown.

"My mate, he got you here didn't he." Beth said in sadness.

Tears came to my eyes and I nodded.

"Why? " I asked hoping she knew.

"He use to be amazing you know. He was always so kind to myself and the twins. Until he wasn't. He first cheated on me when they children were just 7 years old. It hurt like hell but he told me he would never do it again. And he never, until the twins were 8 and half. After that he did not care and just carried on. It went from cheating to abusing me. I know it's from him being power hungry but I don't know how he all of a sudden just switched. But now he hates mates and the Mate bond. I still feel when he cheats and it hurts so bad. Although I noticed not as much but it still hurts so bad." Beth said trying to not cry.

Tears came to my own eyes at what she is going through.

"The twins, they will find us." I said and I meant it. I know they will. I know they will not give up and because we have marked and mated once they find the track we are on they will be able to find us better because they will be able to sense me.

"I can smell there scent all over you. You have marked and mated." Beth said with a smile.

I blushed bright red but nodded.

All of a sudden her eyes widened in panic making me concerned.

"Aaron,, he- he is working with my mate. He doesn't want to though he was trying to do it to protect me and-" she started rambling making me put my hand on her shoulder to stop her.

"Its okay, we know." I said softly.

They relief in her eyes makes me eyes soften for her. I'm so glad she is alive and she is such a nice person. I will do what it takes to get her and us both out off this alive.

"Where are we?" I asked now looking around the room.

It was dark but I could see it looked like we were in a cellar. I expected a dungeon or something but nope we are in a cellar. I frowned confused.

"We are only around half an hour away from the pack while walking. We have been here ever since he took me. As though he knew my boys where going to win him in the challenge. He took us straight here. Wait the guards that my mate knocked out? How are they? Are they okay? " she asked worried.

"They were fine. They were just knocked out." I said softly.

She sighed in relief then nodded.

"We need to escape, we need to get out off here." I said in determination.

"The only way of getting out here is through that front door. Believe me we would not make it. There are a few rogues working with him and we would get caught instantly. But promise me one thing. If you get out off here you look after my babies. They mean so much to me and I miss them." She said with so much pain in her voice.

I looked at her like she is crazy.

"I'm not leaving this place eith out you. You will be coming with me no matter what!" I said sternly.

She smiled softly at me but shook her head.

"I am wearing his mark. Even though I can feel our bond slowly going it is still there. He would be able to sense me straight away. He would know instantly were we are." She said softly.

"Then we stay here until the twins come and rescue us." I said.

She shook her head no.

"No, the twins they need you. We can gry and find a way out but you have to go alone." She said firmly making me shake my head in no.

"You can speak to me as firmly as you want beth but I will not take no as an answer. You either come with me or we stay here together. Now that I have found you I will not leave you alone." I said with determination.

Tears came to her eyes and she sobbed and hugged me.

"You are perfect for my boys. I'm so happy you  are they're mate and I got to meet you." She said hugging me as I hugged her back just as tight.

My heart ached thinking about when was the last time she got a hug off the twins. When was the last time she ever got a proper affectionate hug.

Before I could say anything however the cellar door barged open and I heard loud foot steps. I stiffened instantly getting a bad feeling. The hair on the back of my neck and on my arms stood up.

"Hes here." Beth whispered in fear.