chapter 39-

Alpha caden p.o.v.

My moms alive. That thought keeps circuiting around in my head ever since aaron told us. Hope. I felt so much hope now but more then ever determination to bring her home safely.

"What else do you know?" I asked coldly.

I'm pissed at him that he is the traitor. Out off everyone in the pack I never expected it to be him. He a good person. I understand why he did it and part off me is grateful but the other part wished he still told us or left hints.

"I don't know much as it has only been a few weeks. However what I do know is that your father has a new pack. It's full of rogues who were kicked out. Most off them are horrible but some off them never really had a choice but to stay with him. I'm not sure where his pack is. I have been trying to find a y clues for where it is but I have found nothing." He said in disappointment.

"I promise you I'm on your side. Please believe me. I would have never done this if your mom was not in danger. I will do anything to get your trust back." Aaron begged.

"Then keep doing what you are doing" aria said.

Everyone including myself looked at her confused.

"What?" Aaron asked.

All of a sudden it clicked.

"Aria is right. You want to probe yourself them you act as his spy still. You will tell him what information we want you to tell him a s you act as though you are still on his side. But what you are actually doing is helping us set up a plan to get my mother back." I said sternly.

He looked st me and vowed.

"Of course alpha. I will do anything to help and anything to get your mom back." Aaron said and I could tell he was being truthful.

I nodded then started to look around this place.

"So what is this place?" Skylar asked.

"I'm not fully sure. he told me to come here when I need to speak to him to tell him any information. I never even knew we had a library before then. Nevermind a secret hidden room." Aarom said  making me nod in agreement.

"How did he tell you to find this place?" Beta jacob asked (arias brother).

"The night I accidently went over our borders is when he told me to come here and there will be a walkies talkie here for me to speak to him through." Aaron said.

"How do we know he can not se us. How do we know he is not watching us?" Precious asked panicked making ne stiffen at her questions.

"I already searched the place. There is no cameras but you can check as well if you would like." Aaron said but again I could see he was being honest.

However I did not want him to think we will always believe him.

"Search the area." I said coldly to my trusted men.

They began searching everywhere and I began having a look around the place. That's when I noticed a few maps.

"What are these?" I asked aaron pointing to the maps.

"I found these two days ago I think it was. I have been having a look on them to figure out if I could find where abouts he is staying. The maps were already here when I found this place. He told me to come straight in and out and at first I did because I always feared someone would catch me. However I recently started snooping and found these." Aaron admitted.

I nodded before looking closely at them.

"They look old." Aria said coming closer.

I nodded agreeing with her.

"Wait" aria said looking closer and picking one up.

"This kind off paper, they have written messages on them. Kind of " aria said making me confused.

"When you have them blue torch things that show things you can not see, for example blood on them movies. It shows thjgs you can not see. This is the type of paper that does that." She said.

"How do you know this?" Luna cassie asked.

"I read a lot off books and watch a lot of movies " aria said blushing making me smile and kiss her hea.

"Do we have any of these torches?" Keston asked coming closer.

I nodded my head in yes.

"In my office ,not that I have ever had to use it before." I said.

"Baby you grab these maps and take them with you so we can have a proper look." I said to aria softly kissing her cheek.

She smiled and nodded.

"Alphas, we have searched everywhere, no cameras." One off my best warriors said.

I nodded in thanks.

"Alright remember not a word to anyone still. I do not want any of this getting out yet." I said in my alpha voice.

"Yes alphas." Was heard all around.

The secret room was actually kind of small. Its stuffy as well as there are no windows and only a small fan. When the room is crowded it's more stuffy.

We all finally headed back to my office and I sighed. I grabbed hold off aria and took in her scent as we stood outside the office. I could feel I needed to calm down as did aiden.

Myself and aiden had her caved in between us and we took her scent in.

"We will get your mom back my loves. No matter what it takes." Aria said and I could see the determination in her eyes and voice.

We smiled and nodded at her. With that being said we all walked into the office hand in hand ready for this plan to beat my father.

The thought I had in my mind was....

We are coming for you mother. You will be back where you belong safe and sound. That's home. Our home.