chapter 7- meeting

Aria p.o.v.

I was talking to scar about what we are going to be doing when training the females off this pack. My brother jacob is not going to be fully helping us as he is here to see what he woukd have to do as beta when he takes over.

We have yet to meet the twin alphas beta. Apparently he will be back tonight as he went this morning as soon as we came. He had some pack business to do.

I found out that Georgina is beta John's mate. She has not said much about it and how they met or anything but she seems happy with him. I think she misses him though as it's hard for omegas to stay away from there mate long. I'm not sure why she never went with him but when I asked she tensed and looked upset so I changed the subject.

As I finished talking to scar about our plans I said goodbye and walked out his room only to bump into the twins. They did not look happy and st first but gave me hope that there was something there. However my hope died down when they turned cold and didn't even seem to care.

I sighed but headed to bed.

The next morning!

Its 9 in the morning and I have a meeting at 10 with the twin alphas. I have just finished having a shower and getting ready and now its time to go and get some breakfast. To be honest I'm actually really hungry.

I sighed but headed downstairs. Part of me was hoping to bump into the twins and the other part off me was hoping not to at least until the meeting.

Today I'm wearing some black shorts that I use for doing training as I feel i can move round in them more and a black sports top. Myself and skylar are suppose to be training the female warriors today after the meeting.

As I walked into the kitchen everyones head snapped to me making me smile at them all softly. I noticed the twins were not here making me sigh in disappointment but only in my head.

I sat down next to skylar with georgina being on the other side off me. 

"Hey" I said softly to them both.

"Hey" georgina said brightly.

"What's made you so happy this early in the morning?" I asked Georgina with a raised eyebrow.

She smiled widely making her eyes light up.

"My mate is back today. You get to meet him he is the beta." Georgina said happily making me smile after nearly choking forgetting all about the beta coming back.

"Right, I forgot. What time is he back.?" I asked.

"He is already back. He is in the office with the alphas. When we go for the meeting at 10 then you will meet him." She said softly making me Jodie.

After that we sat in silence. My head started going on overdrive thinking about all these things. I don't understand as georgina seems so happy with the beta being her mate. He has even marked her so why are my mates not wanting me so badly? It hurts to be honest.

After a short while it was time to head for the meeting. As soon as I got close Hey I could smell my mates. We opened the door after we knocked and heard a come in.

As I walked in I noticed how my mates where sat down behind there desks with a male who's back was to us facing them.

As soon as we stepped in the males head turned around and snapped to georgina. She smiled shyly with a blush making him chuckle and open his arms for her to rush into almost making me jealous. I wish I had that.

Clearly noticing the sadness in my eyes skylar squeezed my hand making me smile softly. I looked up and noticed how the twins were already staring at me seeming to try and control there wolf. My eyes widened in shock and I took a step back but that made it worse.

A loud growl echoed from the twins making everyone freeze in shock, worry and suprise.

"Alphas, your scaring her why don't we try calm down." I heard the beta say sternly.

The alphas heads snapped to his and back to mine before closing there eyes and breathing heavily.

I wasn't scared though. Well I was a little but I was just more confused as to what they was angry about and if it was me they was angry at. I could tell there was anger, lust and something else that they were feeling and that was just by looking at them.

After they calmed down they relaxed and sniffed the air clearly trying to get my scent to calm them down. Slowly we all relaxed and settled down into our seats.

"Sorry my name is beta john and I am the twins best mate. Also my mate who I am guessing you have already met and seem very close to." He said with a chuckle making me laugh and shame his hand. A growl escaped the twins lips which we ignored.

I looked at Georgina who was blushing. Noticing her blushing beta john let out another chuckle.

"She talks about you a lot to me since you met her. And seeming as it's only been a day can you imagine how much she has talked about you." Beta john asked making me laugh again.

"Heyyy, I dont talk about her that much." Georgina said with bright red cheeks and a shy smile making me smile softly back.

"Its alright georgina. I love ya too." I said with a giggle making her smile wider.

Just then a cleared throat happened this time making me blush at forgetting where we was. I looked up and noticed how the twins was staring at us blankly but I just about noticed they were amused.

"Can we start the meeting now?" Caden asked making me squeak out a sorry and nod.

With that being said we started the meeting and talked about what we will be doing in the next two weeks. After the meeting I met all the females at the pack yard and we started our training. I could feel eyes on us or more like on me coming from the twins but I tried to ignore it. Until I decided to give them a little tease.