chapter 16- explain

Aria p.o.v.

I woke up to to a bright light. I groaned with it hurting my eyes and head.

"Luna, your awake." Said a doc who seemed suprised but also happy.

"Yeah, and aria is just fine." I said softly.

The doctor nodded her head in understanding. I noticed how her eyes glazed over indicating she is mindlinking who I am guessing is the twins.

"Alright, I'm just going to check you blood pressure and so on before I let any one come to visit you. Is that okay?" Doc asked softly.

I nodded my head agreeing.

She started to check my blood pressure, my oxygen level and then she checked my wounds.

"Everything looks good. Your wounds are already starting to heal nicely." Doc said happily naming me smile in relief.

"Thank you." I said softly.

She said her goodbyes and how she will let everyone know they can come and see me before walking out the door.

I started thinking about the incident. Something did not feel right. I feel like something is going on and noone is telling us or me.

Them rogues seemed so stuck on wanting to get me. It seemed that I was the one attacked the most out off everyone but why me? This is not even the pack I'm originally from so why would they come for me? It doesn't make any sense.

Just then everyone came into the room snapping me out off my thoughts. Skylar was so upset and was hugging me like her life depended on it as was jacob.

Tomorrow is suppose to be the day that my pack goes back home. I'm not fully sure what I want to do. I also have a lot off questions with the twins, my mates.

"We should leave you to all talk." Skylar said on about leaving me and the twins to talk.

My eyes widened not ready to be left alone with them.

"W-wait what?" I said in horror.

However they just ignored me and quickly walked out leaving me alone with caden and aiden.

It was silent for a while before caden decided to speak.

"How are you feeling?" He asked in his deep husky voice making me shiver.

"I- I am fine." I said softly looking anywhere but them.

"I guess myself and caden need to properly talk to you about some things." Aiden said clearing his throat.

I looked at him and narrowed my eyes at him.

"I know my pack goes back tomorrow but I want some time to think tonight if I go back with them tomorrow but quite frankly that is not what has been on my mind." I said in frustration and a small growl escaped my lips.

They growled a little at my bluntness and me talking about going home before taking deep breathes before they spoke again.

"That's not what we meant we need to talk to you about." Caden gritted out at the thought of me actually leaving.