chapter 35- spotted

Aria p.o.v.

As we sneakly headed to the library a cleared throat was heard from behind us. We are only around the corner from the library, however the cleared thrait we heard made us all freeze.

We turned around to see who it was and sighed in relief when we realized it was just alpha kane.

"You know you guys look more suspicious with the way you are acting then you would if you acted normally." Alpha kane whispered quietly looking amused.

"Well we did not want to get seen by anybody." Luna cassie said just as quite.

Alpha kane raised an eyebrow at her seeming more amused.

"Well I was stood behind you guys the whole way and not one off you noticed. That includes you my dear mate who should have been able to sense me near by." Alpha kane said frowning a little at the thought off her not sensing him. I could also see he was a but worried about it.

"I knew you was following us my love, I just didn't want to say anything until we got to the library to ask why you was following us." Luna cassie said this time raising her eyebrow.

He nodded in understanding before we all quickly but quietly headed to the library. Before we knew it I opened the library door and one by one we all headed inside quickly. After I closed the door I decided to speak.

"So, how come you followed us all?" I asked curious.

He sighed before speaking.

"I was not going to but I noticed you all sneakly going past the kitchen I was stood in. When I say sneakly it was really not that sneakly by the way. I followed you as I was not the only one who noticed you. I noticed someone in all black stood in the corner watching you guys. I was about to walk over go him but he disappeared before I had chance. I have no idea where abouts he ended up." Alpha kane said eith a frown looking concerned.

"Do you think it is the mole person?" Georgina asked.

Alpha kane sighed but nodded his head yes.

"He was about to follow you until he unfortunately noticed me heading towards him. As soon as he spotted me he walked fastly towards the other corridor but as I turned on that corridor there was nobody there. That's when I decided to follow you guys to tell you guys." Alpha kane said.

"We should tell everybody else." I said softly.

Alpha kane nodded.

"I wanted us all to get out of this library for now until we have more people with us. He could just turn up randomly and I do not feel comfortable leaving you all alone in the library. I will give you ten minutes to all grab whatever books and stuff you want to take with you then we need to get out of here and head to alpha aiden and cadens office to let them know." Alpha kane said.