chapter 42-

Twins p.o.v.

As the twins are sat in the office with beta john going through finances the office door barges open. Before they even had chance to be angry at the person who dared to barge into their office Aaron who happened to be the one who barged in started rambling.

The twins could clearly see the panic and fear all of Aaron's face. He rambled on saying something about aria and someone being here but they could not understand what he was saying. Before they had chance to tell him to slow down and repeat it they got a mindlink.

"Help" they heard aria say through mindlink. They could hear the fear and pain in her voice.

Growls escaped there lips releasing aria is in danger. Beta john was about to ask what was wrong when a growl escaped his lips.

Caden, aiden and aaron shot up and ran towards beta John's room. That is when they noticed how beta John's room was a mess. There were signs off stuffle and glass everywhere.

There was blood all over the floor and a big smear off blood on the floor as though someone was pulled and there blood went where they were dragged.

Just then they noticed beta john had ran over to an unconscious Georgina. However there was no aria in sight.

"I'm to late. I warned you too late." They heard aaron stutter out.

"Where is she" where is our mate." The twins roared in anger.

All colour was drained from Aaron.

"The- they took her." He whispered in horror.

A roar off anger shook the ground from both caden and aiden.

"We will kill them." The whole pack heard amas aiden and cadens wolf took over.

Shaking in that much anger caden and aidens wolf took over including into there wolf form. A snarl escaped both the twins look directing it towards Aaron.

"A-alphas please. If I knew before hand they were going to take her I would have told you. As soon as I found out there plan was to take her now I quickly came to warn you all." Aaron stuttered out.

However it was ignored by both aiden and caden as growls erupted from there chest.

"Alpahs, I believe him. I know your angry and hurt your mate and our luna has been taken but we need to think more clearly now. We need to do what we can to get our luna back and take all our anger out on the ones that took luna aria." Beta john tried to calm them down which only ended up on him getting a snarl.

Just then alpha kane walked in.

"What is going on?" He asked with confused which ended up in him being  growled at by the twins making alpha kane growl back at them.

"Luna aria has been taken and it's all my fault. I understand you want to kill me and I will let you. I should have done more and I'm sorry but please before you kill me let me help you get luna aria back." Aaron sobbed out.