chapter 2- alpha twins

Aiden p.o.v.

Today we are visiting alpha kanes pack. We are having some off there warriors come over to our pack to help us train some off our new warriors up while we are sending some warriors over to there pack to help them with there borders problem.

We don't fully need help with our warriors training but myself and my twin caden thought it would be best if we have other strategies on training and not just the same one all the time. It will be good to change it up a little. However is is mainly that we are teaching our females to fight. This is a new rule in the pack we decided to have.

Alpha kane seems to be having problems with his pack borders and rogues keep trying to sneakly get on his land so one off my best warriors will be staying here for two weeks to help them on a better planning on these borders.

I know there is a chance we could find our mate here. Myself and caden don't speak much about us finding our mate but neither off us want to find her. We don't want to have priorities other then our pack and there safety.

We do not want to be tied down to a women and become weak we just will not allow it. Our father was very much against women being any leader or helping in any way. The only thing he would let our mother do was anything to do with the children and orphanage.

We are not sexist as we do not agree with my father. Myself and my brother believe women can be just as much good leaders as a man can. However we do agree that they are a weakness.

What makes us not want a mate is that we have seen how alphas have been with there mate. We do not want any distractions.

Like I said though myself and my brother avoid the conversation about us finding our mate.

I am what they call the calm version off my brother. Even though a lot off people still fear me they would rather speak to me about something that is wrong in the pack then caden. I am more off the calm one then what caden is.

Caden p.o.v.

On the way to alpha kanes pack my mind Is running in different directions. For some reason I have a weird feeling buts its not a bad one it's just more that I can feel a change Is about to happen in our life. I just can not figure out what it is which is frustrating.

Myself and aiden do not talk about meeting our mate. Mainly because it gets me angry I won't lie. I get angry because I find it frustrating that i will not know what to do when we meet her.

I know it will not be as simple as rejecting her as not only would it be hard for myself and my brother but our pack will need there luna.

I am what people we call the hot headed alpha. My anger can sometimes be out off control where as my brother aiden Is a lot more calm. It takes a lot to really badly anger him.

Not releasing how lost in thought I was I had not realised we had started to pull up at alpha kanes pack until I felt a nudge from aiden.

Just then I smelt the most amazing smell ever.

Twins p.o.v.

The twins instantly started sniffing the air. A mouth watering smell of strawberries hit them like a ton off bricks almost knocking the air out of them.

They stepped out the car at the same time as there pack warriors. Instantly there eyes snapped straight onto the most beautiful women they have ever met. Her blue eyes stood out like the ocean and her clothes clung to her small petite body. She was tiny compared to them.

A growl erupted from both the twins throat.

"Mate, ours." The twins growled loudly.

Arias eyes widened in suprise while the twins froze for a second.

The alpha twins pack froze at seeing there luna stood at the other end off path. They instantly bowed there head in submission to show respect towards there alphas and there mate. This again surprised aria.

Aria gulped nervously as the twins walked towards aria and her pack. The twins snapped there head away from aria and looked at alpha kane.

"Alpha kane" the twins said in unison nodding at him.

"Alpha caden and alpha aiden." Alpha kane said acknowledging them and nodding back.

The twins ignored aria as if she was not there. Clearly knowing the twins were ignoring her aria put her head down so noone could see the tears.

Precious and Skylar being the closest to aria knew the twins were arias mate as well as Isabella (arias mom). Noone else had heard it but had a feeling that they were mates.

After a small greeting and introducing everyone to the twins it was finally time to introduce aria.

"This Is aria, beta Jason's daughter." Alpha kane said with a wide smile.

Aria smiled softly at alpha kane and then at the twin alphas.

"Its nice to meet you both." Aria said politly. .

They both shivered at her soft voice but nodded at her.

"You too aria." They both replied in unison making aria shiver.

After a small tense awkward silence and stare off alpha kane broke it.

"Well should we head in and get started." Alpha kane asked breaking the silence.

The twins nodded and headed inside while aria headed to the pack kitchen with precious and skylar.