chapter 40-

Aria p.o.v.

We walked inside the office and I had one main emotion running through my veins. Determination.

I can see how my mates love there mom and care about her. I really want to meet her and I really want to save her. From what I have heard from the twins and the whole pack is that she is an amazing strong women.  Part of me is excited to meet her and nervous. This is the mother off my mates so of course I'm going to be nervous about it.

I sighed and sat on aidens lap.

"We need to start thinking off a plan and fast. The quicker my father is dead the better for everyone." Caden said getting straight to the point.

"Aaron you need to think of as much stuff as you can remember the night you bumped into him. Think if there was any signs of were they were staying like was they filthy or clean, anything that may help us or may not." Aiden said.

"I will try think but the only thing i can say right now is that they actually was not filthy now that I think about it. It's as though they looked kind off healthy but still not as healthy as he use to look when he was our alpha." Aaron said.

We all nodded.

"Just try to think some more. When you remember anything then let us know as soon as possible." I said softly.

"Of course luna" aaron said back softly.

I nodded my head and then alpha damien spoke.

"We can start asking our allies pack alphas to start keeping any eye out around there areas for any suspicious things or if they see rogues more then usual. Some may not remember your father as an alpha as some alphas are now young so if you have a picture off your father anywhere we could send it across towards the other alphas to see if they recognise him or have seen him around." Alpha damien said.

We all nodded in agreement. I dont know why any of us never thought about that beforehand.

"Aria found a picture of my father and my mother in the library. We could send that picture so they can even have a look out for my mother." Caden said.

"That's a good idea. We will get right on to that." Alpha kane said.

"Now what do we do about aaron." My brother Jacob asked making Aaron freeze.

"We go on like nothing has happened." I said softly causing everyone to go silent.

"Aria is right. I know you said aaron that there are no other mole but we have to be sure. Therefore we keep everything In the low." Caden said.

We all nodded in agreement.

With that being said everyone slowly started to leave the room. Myself, skylar, precious and Georgina headed to my bedroom to have a girly talk. While caden and aiden carried on doing some alpha business.

We sat on my bed before I sighed.

"I find all this crazy." I said before throwing myself back on the bed and sighing.

"I know  me too." Georgina said doing the same thing.

"Why do you think that alpha caden and alpha aidens father is starting now." Skylar asked.

"Because they found me, there mate." I said softly.

"He knew they would always end up finding you though. I wonder why he hates mates so much." Precious seemed more as though she was asking herself that.

" he never used to be like that as I was told. He loved his mate and his children a lot until the power Hunger got to his head." I said.

Everyone sat in silence and in wonder. So many questions were circling all our heads.

"So did any one have chance to read the books." I asked.

"I did." Geoegina said.

"Which one did you read.?" I asked in wonder.

"I read the mates one. I wanted to read more up on it. Did you know that it's less known for a mate to turn on their own mate. I also read that when a mate cheats and constantly is abused it takes a long, long time but slowly the bond starts to fade, even if marked. It takes a long time and sometimes the bond never actually goes but it can take possibly 10 years for the bond to even start to slowly start going." Georgina expaliend.

I sat up more listening to her.

"Its been over 10 years now since he started getting power hungry, to the point he was cheating and abusing her. What if there bond is slowly going?" I said but I wasn't happy i was more frightened.

"Wouldn't that be a good thing?" Precious asked confused.

"It still will be there though aria. It can take such a long time for it to die down." Georgina said.

"No I don't think it would be a good thing with it dying off. It could be so much more dangerous for the twins mom. If he feels the bond is going he will either be furious about it and it can make things worse or the opposite and it can make him not care at all if he kills her." I said panicking a little.

"What's wrong baby. I can feel your distress." I heard caden and aiden say in sorry through mindlink.

"Sorry, I'm fine." I said not knowing why I lied when they will feel it through the mindlink. I closed the mindlink of before they could say anything else. I feel bad but I really don't want them worrying any more then they already are.

"Aria" I snapped out my thoughts when I heard skylar shouting aria in my face and snapping her fingers.

"Are you okay? You have gone pale." Precious asked.

"They felt my panic and I don't know what to do. I don't want them to worry more over their mother but I don't want to hide it from them either." I said all in one breathe.

"Aria calm down. Take a deep breathe and remember we are all in this together. Georgina go and get your book so we can read through it properly." Skylar said softly.

"I will come with you." I said standing up. She knows more about this pack and the past then I do. I want to ask her privately.

As if sensing there was more why i want to go with Georgina they all nodded.

Myself and Georgina walked out the room and headed straight for hers in silence. As we walked into her room I dont know why but I started to get a bad feeling.

Just as georgina closed the door I looked over to her.

"Something is wrong." I said before all of a sudden I felt a smack over my head and something leak out the back of my head. Before I could even think of anything else darkness consumed me.

"Help" I said through mindlink to the twins before darkness.