two - new school, new bully

January 24th 1983.

I awoke abruptly to the feeling of something cold on my head. I felt something wet, freezing cold drip down my forehead and my cheeks.

I opened my eyes slowly, joining eye contact with an idiot in front of me.

"How did you not feel that?" B/N asked with a grin, I had barely any time to process what had happened. What the hell was on my head?

I lifted my hand up to my head weakly, groaning quietly as I did. I felt something wet on my head, before realising it was water. Right at that moment, B/N grinned at me widely and from behind his back, took a glass of cold water and poured it on my head again. I screamed.

This is not how I wanted to wake up!

"Grandma told me to wake you up!" B/N squealed happily, prancing out of my room. I clutched my fists in anger, releasing them suddenly. I was too tired to be dealing with that boys shit.

I then remembered that today was Monday. I had school. I had to socialise. I had to go to classes. Oh for fucks sake.

I got up from bed tiredly, suddenly the urge to live leaving my body in under a second.

I did not want to go to school.

Water dripped from my head as I got up, I groaned, my body shivered as I felt the water droplets drip further down my body.

Oh god how I need a shower.

I took a quick shower, washing the grease out of my hair. Going to school smelling like shit was not on my bucket list.

I quickly pulled on some jeans, a white top and a striped sweater over it. The least I could do is throw on a couple necklaces and touch up my eyelashes. Other than that I wasn't bothered.

I heard grandma call for me downstairs so I quickly rushed down, elbowing B/N the second I saw him in the kitchen at the table.

"Hey! I didn't do anything." B/N complained with a smirk. I laughed sarcastically.

"I do not want to wake up soaking wet in the mornings." I said, poking at the eggs on my plate. B/N giggled.

"Soaking wet huh? I wonder what you were doing through the night." Grandma cut in, laughing. My eyes widened, I felt my face flush.

She did not just say that.

"Gran!" I exclaimed, flustered. Grandma and B/N laughed loudly, almost choking on their food

"I'm just joking around, I told B/N to do that." Grandma finally said, recovering from her laughing fit. I gasped.

"You wouldn't."

"Oh but yes I did."

Now I hate grandma. Well not actually but you know.

"Now come on, I'll drop you kids off, schools quite far from here." Grandma said, wiping her mouth and standing up from the table.

"I thought we were walking." I teased, grabbing my backpack from the stairs, pulling on my jacket and making my way outside.

The cold air hit my face, wind blowing at my hair. I felt my body tense, not sure whether from nervousness or the bitter cold outside.

"If I wasn't to drop you off, I wouldn't he a cool grandma now wouldn't I?" Grandma finally responded, unlocking her brown long car and climbing inside.

"Now you better not get in trouble or else the sewer rats will end up as your best friend."

Yeah, I feel as this day was at least gonna be better than other first days at school.