three - local party

Contains drinking!

February 11th 1983.

Michael had been terrorising me and Terry these couple weeks. I continously kept apologising to Terry for getting her into this mess but she kept saying she liked the 'drama'.

I didn't believe her.

I would definitely not enjoy being slutshamed every single day.

Terry called me, it was a Friday night. I wasn't really in the mood to talk, I don't think I wanted to go out and get wasted just yet.

"Hey Y/N!" Terry exclaimed into the phone, I smiled as soon as I heard her voice. I leaned against my bedframe, knowing that I was going to be talking a while.

"Hey Terry, what's up?"

She started giggling into the phone and I swear I heard some girl in the background.

"There's a party tonight." She said simply, I sighed. "I have no ideas who's it is I just got invited."

"Okay good to know, you going?" I asked, glancing at my chipped nails. I really needed to stop nibbling on them.

"Of course I'm going asshole, and I'm bringing you with me!" She said excitedly, I raised my eyebrows. What the hell, I wasn't going to some party! I had been tortured enough, I needed a break.

I groaned into the phone. "What? I'm not going, I think I've been through enough this week."

I could literally feel Terry roll her eyes through the phone.

"Your coming, end of story. You need to stop being cooked up inside, the snows melting, its not even that cold, come on."

It's true, it wasn't that cold anymore and it probably was going to get warmer as spring approached.

"I don't want to go." I whined into the phone, playing with a strand of my H/C hair. I was not in the mood for socialising especially on a Friday night.

"Please Y/N, it's time you finally have some fun, god stop ruining your teenage years." Terry begged, loud shouting was heard indistinctly in the background.

"I only got here like a week ago." I complained.

"So what? You can't just bail out, maybe you'll finally find someone you can share yourself with." Terry scoffed, I heard laughing in the background then banging.

"Sorry that's my sister." Terry giggled into the phone before shouting. "Annie shut the fuck up, I'm on a call!"

I chuckled, thinking of all the times B/N has terrorised me while I was talking with my friends. Siblings are some weird creation.

"I don't think I really want to share my everything with someone." I said, breaking the sudden silence. Terry groaned.

"Y/N I hate you."

"Aw I love you too."

"I'm coming to pick you ASAP, your not bailing out of this, put something nice on, we're finding you a boyfriend!" Terry said loudly, I grimaced.

"I don't want a boyfriend!" I shouted but the line went dead. I put down the phone angrily on my side table with a loud crash, I groaned and rolled onto my back.

I lay there for a while before finally getting up and going through my closet.

What the hell was I going to wear?

I just decided to stick to something basic. I quickly pulled on a tight jeans skirt with black tights and white leg warmers. I quickly pulled on the only tight turtle neck I had and adjusted my makeup.