twenty six - truth hurts

Mentions of abuse!

July 12th 1983.

For the past couple days, I had been twisting and turning in my bed as I slept, completely unable to wipe the thought of William coming onto me with a knife.

If this was what Michael went through on a daily basis, oh my god, how the hell is he still alive?

I'm more than grateful getting out of that alive. I don't think I'll ever complain about school ever again.

I understood that William was stressed and miserable from his son dying but that didn't mean he had to snap and try to fucking kill me.

Oh Jesus.

Charlotte apparently went missing too didn't she? Oh my god.

No it couldn't be, if Michael wasn't like that then William couldn't be like that. He couldn't be a psychotic killer could he?

Fucking hell, I needed answers more than anything. And not just the answers I needed to everything but I needed a fucking hug. I just wanted to cry my heart out because never in my entire life I had been that terrified before. I was so scared, I was convinced I pissed my pants.

However, I didn't dare call anyone, I didn't dare speak to anyone, I didn't even try going downstairs for breakfast.

'You won't say a word.'

How could I not say anything? William Afton just tried to fucking murder me? But he let me get away with it, almost. I must admit, a car accident is a good cover up for someone trying to kill you.

But I couldn't help it, keeping silent was probably the only option right now. Right after Evan died at Fredbear's, no one would believe that that was the same man that tried to kill me a couple nights ago.

No one believed teenagers for some reason, I will never understand why.

---

I had been in bed all day, staring at the ceiling or reading a book. Grandma had gave me some juice and a sandwich throughout the day but I refused to eat it, abandoning it on my bedside table. She freaked when she saw the patches of plasters and bandage across my face and hands. I tried convincing her that I fell in a ditch and then a fox attacked me but she didn't seem to believe it.

After a while of begging her to believe it, she finally left my room, probably to go call my mother and let her know the news which made me freak.

That worry didn't last very long when my phone started ringing loudly beside me. I wanted to ignore it badly but it was always best to answer I guess. It was probably going to be Terry again, asking me to hang out with her.

I groaned, leaning over my bed and picking up the phone, sighing loudly into it. This was going to be the first time actually communicating to someone after that night.

"Hello, Y/N speaking." I said flatly, taking a deep breath. I heard someone chuckle in relief on the other end which made me frown. Was this even Terry?

"Uhm hey... it's me, Michael."

My eyes widened immediately as soon as I heard his soft voice echo through the line. I almost didn't believe it.

He really called me?

After all this time he had ignored me, after all that pain he must of gone through on his own.

After all this time, he was there and he fucking just left me there to worry about him every day.

I couldn't tell if I was relieved or angry as fuck.