thirty three - one last time

August 16th 1983.

Most of my stuff was packed up, a lot of it had already been sent in packages back to Cali so I didn't have to take it with me on the plane.

I was leaving on Friday, Friday. That was just three days away.

Summer break was supposed to be over the week after I leave, which meant I was going to be starting school in L.A again, at my old school, with my old friends.

I had to admit it. I was definitely going to miss this boring little town.

In the past six months I had been here, I had been able to achieve more stupid stuff than I had been able to accomplish in my sixteen years of living.

It was mental, but in a good way.

I had to tell Terry I was going and she almost had a mental breakdown which is why I had been with her for the past five days, spending all the time I could with her.

I haven't told Michael yet, I'm not sure why. We haven't spoken much, maybe a couple times when B/N begged us to go to Freddy Fazbear's but other than that, I felt like our relationship was just gone.

I needed to tell him eventually, I couldn't tell him last minute but after that stupid, unnecessary argument, I'm terrified of saying anything else that might hurt Michael.

---

I was searching through my closet, packing up any loose clothes into my suitcase. 'Keep On Loving You' played indistinctly on the radio behind me.

I had been out with Terry most of the day, Anissa actually tagged along with us too. To be honest, if she wasn't so influenced by Brian and those assholes, she was actually great fun.

B/N had been hanging out with Elizabeth a lot lately too since he didn't have any other friends, I had collected him an uncountable times from Henry's house this week. I completely understood why however, there was a huge chance we were never going to seem them again.

The evening sunlight beamed through my window, giving my room a calm, orange glow. The birds chirped loudly outside as if it was the morning, flying past my window quickly.

I started folding a pair of sweatpants when I heard quiet taps echoing from my window, the knocks gradually getting louder.

I walked over to the window, a perplexed look on my face. I opened the curtain only to be greeted by Michaels shoulder. He was standing on the garage roof again, smoking as he leaned against the wall.

I sighed heavily with a uncontrollable smile, pushing open my window and peaking my head out, rolling my eyes at Mike.

He smiled, raising his eyebrows at me, turning to meet my eye level. "Y/N-" I didn't even hesitate. I wrapped my hands around his head, giggling as I pressed my lips against his, sighing heavily into the kiss.

I pulled away with a large grin on my face, Michael looked slightly flustered which I personally thought was adorable.

"Well... I guess you aren't mad at me anymore." He chuckled, placing his hand over mine on his neck, pulling it to his face and placing a gentle kiss on it. I giggled again.

"That was stupid, I was mad at a lot of things, I didn't meant to take it out on you." I explained with a sad sigh, digging my hands into his hair. Mike let out a relieving sigh, gazing lovingly at me. Gosh how much I was going to miss those gorgeous blue eyes.

"I missed you." He sighed, smiling.

"I missed you too."

"You wanna go get slushies? I'll pay." Michael asked with a smirk, I laughed, nodding and retracting my hands.