forty nine - emulous

July 8th 1993.

I was exhausted when I woke up, a light throb to my head. My throat was drier than sand, my eyes slightly stinging. Holy shit.

Of course I had to have a hell of a nightmare just before my mother's birthday. I probably interrupted everyone's sleep around me. Who knows, maybe everything I was saying was actually said out loud?

Michael felt my movements in bed and he rolled over with a groan, wrapping his arms around me again and pulling me flush to his torso.

"Good morning my love." He whispered hoarsely against my cheek, planting a soft kiss on it. "You feeling a bit better now?"

I nodded slowly, pressing my back further into Michael's front with a giggle; receiving a soft grunt.

"I'm okay, just tired." I replied quietly. Michael placed another tender kiss on my cheek before shifting his body so that my rear was pressing against his crotch. I chuckled again, turning my head around only to see Michael greeting me with a smirk.

"Does this make you feel any more better?" His fingers made their way up my shirt again, dancing along the skin; up and up, stopping just underneath my breasts.

"Michael..." I whined with a laugh, sucking in a breath when I felt his finger brush a nipple. "We have to wake up, no time for this."

"Not even quickly?" Michael chuckled, his hand coming around my entire breast and squeezing it: knocking a shaky breath out of my mouth. "I'll guarantee it'll make you forget last night."

I scoffed. "With my mom in the other room? Uhm, no thanks." I laughed, another shaky sigh exiting my mouth as Michael continued massaging my breasts. I felt something hard suddenly dig in between my legs, sending a shiver across my calves. I giggled. "You are some horny ass teenager."

"A week without sex is a lot to endure." He teased, drifting a hand down so it rested on the hem of my shorts. "Might as well make your mother's grandchildren right now."

I gasped. "Michael!"

"I'm kidding!"

I laughed as I sat up in the bed. I guess Michael was right about making me feel better- even if it was in the most strangest and horniest way I've ever seen. I've kind of missed this Michael to be honest: the flirty teenager that would make the most nastiest jokes of all time. Oh the money I would pay to go back in time and fix those mistakes I should of never made.

"You're gonna be okay though right?" Michael asked behind me as I stood up. I turned around slowly, meeting his now concerned gaze.

"Well yeah, of course." I responded with a shrug. Not 'of course', more like 'I don't know' because I don't. I really don't know what the hell is going on. "Don't see why I wouldn't be okay."

Mike nodded, his gaze now travelling up and down my body. Flirt. "Just let me know if you need anything."

I smiled, shooting him a playful wink to try change the mood. "I think you already know what I need."

---

"Y/N? Oh my god."

B/N was standing right in front of me, but he had changed completely. Well not too much but enough since the last time I saw him.

Since he hit puberty, he beat my height: not tall enough to beat Michael though. Everything about him changed: his H/C hair, his face, his clothes. Even his personality changed, kind of. This wasn't my stupid, annoying brother. This was an almost matured man with a pretty girl under his arm.