eight - study night

February 28th 1983.

I don't know why or how or what was even going on.

All I knew is that I had a strong will to jump out my bedroom window and run all the way to Terry's house.

Because being near your enemy was not fun.

Let alone actually studying with him.

At first I hated him, then my feelings kind of changed, now I hate him like hell again.

I'm going to make sure this run in doesn't end up like all the other times. I need to stop acting comfortable around him. I hate him and nothing will change that. He hates me, I hate him, easy as that.

It's not rocket science.

Oh god why why why did this even happen?

I sighed as Mike asked me another question. I buried my head in my arms, groaning in frustration.

"No Michael, wrong page, I said page one hundred eighty nine for fucks sake!"

"Okay okay, chill out!"

We were both currently sitting on my springy bed, crossed legged, only a textbook and papers in between us.

"Okay, okay, wait, you're gonna have to write down something about your parents or relatives past." I explained, pointing at his half done paper.

We had only gotten as far as some notes and reading because fucking hell was he being a huge distraction. I was stressed as fuck and it wasn't even my paper!

"What?" Is all he replied with. I frowned, looking at him with a glare.

"Did you not listen to what that greyhead said? You have to include something your parents did back then." I said with a sigh, the doofus groaned.

"Really? We need that?! Fuck." He said with a dramatic sigh. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah we need that airhead, do you seriously know nothing about your family members?" I asked in annoyance. Michael hesitated. His mouth was half open but he didn't say anything. Did I say something wrong? Huh.

He didn't say anything for a moment and I started to get worried. How was I supposed to finish this project for God's sake.

"Uhm, hello? Earth to Michael." I said, waving my hand in front of his face. He flinched and shook his head, then chuckled nervously.

What was that supposed to mean?

"Oh uh sorry, family, right. I don't know... much, about my parents." He finally replied, I raised my eyebrows.

"Anything? Anything at all that they might of done in the forties?" I asked again, he shook his head. I sighed.

"Okay well, you can come back tomorrow, after this, ask your dad or mom or whatever about what they did back then okay?" I implied, Mike then nodded. Weird how he wasn't speaking much this night, or insulting me for that matter.

"All I know is that my dad owns Fredbear's." He finally said out of no where, casually. He shrugged like it was nothing.

Fredbear's.

Is that... that's the diner down the road.

Fredbear's Family Diner.

Holy shit.

His dad owned that money pile? Holy fucking hell.

Not just was he Hurricane's biggest asshole but possibly part of the richest family in this entire town?!