eighteen - clean up

April 11th 1983.

I woke up with what was possibly the most fattest headache I had ever encountered.

God my head was actually pounding.

I was certain that it was actually pounding harder than my heart did in a day.

Jeez, I seriously cannot remember a single thing that had happened.

How many drinks had I had? When did I fall asleep? Where did I fall asleep? Where am I in the first place?

I groaned as I sat up, suddenly concluding that I was actually lying on the softness of my mattress which I do not remember approaching anywhere near.

I was literally at a party half the town away from my home!

I rubbed my eyes, the throbbing in my head getting louder and louder in my ears, it was starting to irritate me.

Glancing around my room, my mind finally came to realisation that I didn't actually come here all by myself but I was accompanied home by the same person that always seemed to fall asleep on my bedroom floor.

Except this time he was at the end of my bed, his head was buried deeply in my sheets, his long legs practically dangling off of the edge of the bed.

I tried to get up without disturbing Michael but the sun beaming through my window seemed to burn my eyes, making me tumble slightly and hit Michael practically in the head with my elbow.

"Ow!" Michael yelped abruptly, his body shooting up within a millisecond, glancing around with absolutely no clue what the hell was going on. I had no idea how he felt that and this was confusing me even more.

I rubbed my eyes again, trying to focus on whatever was going on beside me. All I saw was a blurry Michael, groaning while rubbing his head. It was kinda funny to see him in such a vulnerable situation.

"Sorry." I giggled weakly, groaning as I felt the pound to my head immediately return. Michael grunted and attempted to lie back down onto my bed. He must of thought he was in his bed.

Well too bad for him because he was invading my personal space.

Again.

I shoved him roughly in his arm on purpose this time, making him sit straight almost immediately. To be honest, he looked like he was still sleeping.

I tried my best to remember what had happened last night but only the smallest key points came to mind.

I was at a raging party with Terry, drinking and dancing and who knows what else shit.

I saw Michael.

I then met Jeremy again, not entirely sure why.

Then there was a lot of shouting and squealing.

And then it all just disappeared.

That was really all I remembered.

"Jesus..." I heard Michael mutter under his breath in a raspy voice, kicking me out my thoughts once again. He looked at me for a moment and his eyes widened in a matter of seconds. I frowned and crossed my arms.

"Why are you always here?" I asked with a glare, Michael smiled nervously, chuckling anxiously as his hand travelled around his nape.

"Well someone has to take you home right?" Michael replied with a smirk, I rolled my eyes. "You pass out fast from a couple cups of gin."

I scrunched up my face. Wow, Michael at it with his smart comments again.

"Gin is strong Mr Not Know It All and plus, Terry probably would of helped me home wouldn't she?" I shot back, smirking, Mike rolled his eyes with a sigh.