twenty two - jokes or confessions

July 5th 1983.

Michael had been at the diner for the past few days as he was needed to help at the counter or something.

I had been spending a lot of time with him at the diner because he claimed he had nothing better to do except for flirt with random girls he saw approach the counter. I hope he wasn't implying flirting with me, even if that was what he meant, I didn't exactly mind.

All I know is that Michael wouldn't work in the first place, he would just pretend he is to get his weekly pay.

I was right of course.

He didn't look like he had much to do in the first place. Whatever 'help' the workers were asking from him, it wasn't much.

B/N had dragged me to Fredbear's while Michael was there which I wasn't exactly complaining about, all I was complaining about is how B/N kept begging me for coins to go play in the tiny arcade of the pizzeria.

"Y/N." Michael approached me from behind the front counter, I rolled my eyes with a smile. "Didn't know you'd be here today."

"Yeah well here I am, you should know how it is to have a younger brother." I replied with a chuckle, Michael leaned on the counter, grinning at me.

"I do know actually except my brother is just a bit overly dramatic sometimes." Michael sighed, lifting his elbow up from the counter and pointing to a table covered with presents and balloons across the large dining room. Underneath the table was a small boy with a plushie, whatever he was doing, the poor kid looked like he was hiding from something. "He always hides from everything here, I wouldn't take him here if it wasn't for my father."

I raised my eyebrows. "You're forced to come here?"

He scoffed. "Of course I am but I don't care, as long as I get money and bitches, that's all I want." Mike smirked at me and I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms.

"Girls are bitches now huh? I guess boys are pussies for not making a move then." I scoffed with a smile, Mike rolled his eyes in response.

"I can make a move, if I wanted to, I could easily pull anyone in this room."

"Sure you can Michael, sure."

It would be a bit funny to prove him wrong but I also wanted to see if he had the guts to go ahead and actually ask a girl out. For all I knew, he somehow managed to make any girl swoon, including me.

I glanced around the room, my eyes widening when I noticed Jessica and her group of friends standing near the main stage, gossiping and drinking coke. I smirked, returning my attention to Michael.

"Mike, why don't you go ask out that girl over there? Beside Jessica." I instructed, pointing at Jessica's short friend. All I knew is that Jessica had a huge crush on Michael and would probably flip if she found out Mike asked out her best friend. It would be hella funny to piss off someone like her.

Michael raised his eyebrows when he finally noticed where I was pointing at. "Erin? Really? Jessica will kill me, like, literally." He responded with a scoff. I frowned at him, hiding my smirk.

"Yeah but how else are you supposed to prove if you can apparently blow away any girl?" I replied, gazing at Michael with a soft, convincing look. All Mike did was sigh and shrug.

"If I get slapped, I blame you."

I shrugged with a grin. "All on me."

I giggled, watching as Michael made his way towards the group of friends. I ordered a lemonade, sipping at it as I enjoyed the show.