twenty five - the afton residence

Contains violence and blood!

Y/N's POV:

July 10th 1983.

These past few days have possibly been an absolute nightmare.

The papers are filled top to bottom with information about the accident at Fredbear's.

Michael hadn't spoken a word, even as much as I phoned him and rang on his doorbell.

Fredbear's got shut down for 'renovations' and now is no longer in business.

A few hours after Evan died, supposedly one of Elizabeth's friends, Charlotte, went missing the same night.

B/N won't stop asking me questions about what happened at Fredbear's but I haven't answered once, I've already been unable to sleep because of it. I've had nightmares a couple nights even if I was just a bystander but it was still really bothering to talk about, as much as I wanted to rant my entire heart out about it.

I can't imagine how Michael felt. No wonder he's decided to shut everyone out of his life but I was kind of hoping he'd let me in. Now I was starting to get really worried about him, I knew how Michael was very high expectations of everything in his life which is why I need to know that he's okay.

I had been so desperate to find Michael that I had actually phoned Jeremy several times, asking him where he was. Most times he just told me to fuck off, rightfully so but I just pleaded for an answer and all he said was his usual 'I dunno'. He was obviously still pissed at me because of what an ass he was acting like and I was still pissed at him too but I was starting to think that no one actually knew where Michael was.

Michael's friends had also been no use, there was probably a high chance that they might of left him, considering how fast they rushed off when Evan got injured.

Anissa managed to somewhat reply but she wasn't open to answers. She probably didn't even know in the first place which was fine by me.

Grandma banned me from seeing Michael however which surprised me because that meant she had actually known that I had befriended him. But she forbade me from going anywhere near him, strictly, which wasn't exactly my main plan. She had claimed that he was a dirty murderer and that I shouldn't be influenced by boys like him.

As much as I hated disobeying grandma...

I needed to find Michael.

That was top priority.

---

I had been over at Terry's for the past few days, just hanging about, chatting about stuff, just kinda checking up on each other. We were both witnesses after all, apparently a journalist had come over to Terry's home, asking for more information about the incident.

I repeatedly told the journalist that it was all an accident but Terry didn't exactly think the same and told the journalist what everyone was thinking in this damn town.

Michael Afton is a murderer. End of story.

It just broke my heart because we were literally there. We had seen what happened. Whatever Michael was trying to accomplish, it couldn't be deliberate. It just couldn't be.

He wasn't like that.

At least I pray it wasn't like that.

"Why do you keep telling everyone that what Michael did was an accident?" Terry questioned, flicking a small ball of paper at me from across her room. I was at her desk, glancing across the pages of her Jackie magazine.