forty four - erotic behaviour

Contains sexual content?!?!?! 😱

June 26th 1993.

Michael didn't manage to make it back, which was fine by me because I was knocked out. It took me a while to fall asleep however, especially since Michael's touch had just woken me up into a completely new world, a world with only me and Michael.

Working at the hospital was ten times worse. Ignoring that wave of tingles whenever I thought about him, having to conceal the several bruises left behind on my neck, forcing back the urge to just walk into his apartment and finish off what we started, it was agonising

Kissing him was one thing but he was passionate with it, yet rough at the same time. It just felt like so much more, more than kissing, more than making out. I wasn't used to that feeling. There was a huge difference when I kissed and got intimate with Nick and making out with Michael. It was slowly driving me mad, to the point I'm eventually just gonna have to tackle him to the floor to prove that there is a difference.

---

I groaned as I walked into the living room tiredly, Terry sitting at the kitchen island with a mug and newspaper occupying her hands. She glanced up at me, smiling weakly.

"Tired?"

"Mhm, I feel icky and disgusting." I complained, slipping out of my white pumps and tossing them into the hall. "How the hell am I supposed to see Michael when I look like this?"

Terry shrugged, a smirk replacing her comforting smile. "Maybe he has a thing for uniforms. it's Michael after all." She stated sassily, standing up with a sigh and walking over to the sink, throwing her mug in it. "Just tell me when I have to close my ears okay?"

I frowned, feeling my face flush pink. "I'm not that loud, god damn it Terry, we originally weren't planning to do anything in the first place." First lie of the day.

Terry rolled her eyes, sitting down and glancing across her newspaper. "Sure you weren't, I just know you're gonna have more fun than you did with Nick, half time with him you sounded in pain." She giggled, bringing her hand to her mouth. I gasped loudly, scowling at her.

"Terry! It wasn't like that!" I snapped, walking to the bathroom in the hall, staring into the mirror and starting to take out the hair pins that were strapping my hair aside, muttering so Terry wouldn't hear: "But you're probably right, Nick was awful in bed."

"See?!" Terry's voice echoed from the living room with a giggle. I groaned.

"Shut up!"

"I didn't know Nick was bad in bed, you most definitely don't deserve that treatment." That deep, raspy voice, ringing in my ears from behind me. The accent, only one person I knew sounded like that. I swivelled around quickly, only finding to see Michael standing outside the bathroom door, pulling his shoes off with a teasing grin.

I raised my eyebrows, gulping as I saw him. His tousled dark locks, effortlessly gorgeous blue eyes, that purple jacket that put his biceps on display. Knowing we had the most nastiest make out session the previous night flooded my stomach with butterflies, that same tingly feeling crawling across my body, back down to my legs.

"Michael-? How the - how did you get here?" I asked, my voice weird and shaky. Not in a bad way, never in a bad way.

"Through the door of course. Terry said I could come whenever I like, but now knowing Nick treated you bad gives me a better reason for being here." His grin morphed into a smirk, that same smirk that left my legs weak and unstable. Oh how badly I wanted to kiss him, leap onto him and finish off what we started yesterday.