Introduction

The Phoenix and The White Wolf Series.

Fire and Ice.

Book one.

SUMMARY

Alexandra was a captive hunted by everyone in existence, harbouring a secret that would shake up the world.

She found herself stuck in the past on a world not her own after a portal escape. When a tall and handsome brunette with striking blue eyes walks into her life, she refuses to fall for him because her stay is temporary. But her life changes when he ships out for war, and in her pain she makes a mistake that costs her dearly.

James was a captive turned asset for an organisation that wants to rule the world. His past memories get wiped clean when they brainwash him into becoming the perfect soldier.

What happens when an advanced super soldier, and a powerful being get paired as the most brutal assassins in history?

Will two people who are sworn to each other from the beginning of time get a second chance?

Come along on this journey where they fight through hell and defy all odds to find each other and experience a love like no other.

DESCRIPTION

Recommended for 18+ readers as it contains mature, adult themes.

This is a Marvel/Bucky Barnes x Original Character x Shadowhunters's story.

I do not own any rights for the characters from either movies/shows. This is just for fun. All my own imagination with original characters and plot lines mixed in.

Some events that take place in the Marvel movies happen in this story, same goes with the Shadowhunter's universe, but lots of things have been changed and twisted to fit my story.

If you love either fandom, and are in love with James Bucky Barnes, you'll love this story!

This is the first book in a planned three book series.

Also, there is different languages used within this story, so i apologise if it is not 100% accurate, i used Google translate.

TRIGGER WARNINGS.

*

Torture, Abuse, Manipulation

Depression, Captivity

Gore and Graphic details

Sexual assault situations/mentions,

Death, Grief

Anxiety, Panic attacks and Ptsd

Trauma, Nightmares

Spice/detailed Spicy scenes

Pregnancy related topics

Explicit Language.