Chapter 45

Before Alex could react she was spun around and pushed against her room door. She gasped and it took a moment before her lips yielded to his. Alex raised her arms over Bucky's shoulders and her fingers curled around the nape of his neck.

When she willed the door behind them to open, they stumbled backwards into the room with chuckles and he kicked the door shut with his foot. Gold magic settled around the lock as it echoed in the room.

Her hands grasped at his leather jacket and she pulled it down his arms then tugged at his shirt. With a chuckle he raised his arms for her to pull the garment off and instantly framed her face the second the offending garment was gone. Bucky blew a raspberry against the side of her neck making her laugh and shove him then walk backwards.

He watched her in a relaxed stance as she crossed her arms and pulled her shirt up and off, spinning it in the air before flinging it at him. It didn't take him long to close the distance, grasp her waist and kiss her passionately. They twisted around and around heading towards the bed, lips never breaking contact.

Alex felt her calves come into contact with the foot of the bed and plopped down on it. Looking up at him with siren eyes, she watched him put toe to heel as he took off his shoes before he lowered to his knees and placed his hands atop her thighs.

She cupped his face and leaned in to kiss him while he undid her jeans buttons. Their mouths parted from each other but their foreheads touched while he pulled the zips of her boots down and removed them. One by one. 

The way he undressed her with precision made the moment even more enticing, till he hooked his fingers into her waistband and met a subtle resistance of the fabric not wanting to glide so easily over her hips. Alex laid back with a giggle and raised her hips to help.

"Why can't you wear more skirts and dresses?" He asked, chuckling.

"Gotta make you work for it, Sergeant,"

He hummed in approval of the name. A wide smile of triumph crossed his face when he finally pulled her jeans off. Alex framed his face and pulled him back with her, he barely had time to brace his palms beside her shoulders. She giggled and revelled in moments like this with him. 

The times where they just enjoyed each other, the laughs, the giggles, the chuckles of happiness as they showed each other love. It wasn't even about if the moment led to sex or not, it was the foreplay—the long sensual kisses, the caressing touches, the skin to skin feeling and breathing each other in.

They lay entangled with each other, his knee between her thighs, hers over his hip and hands roaming the lines of each others bodies while their tongues danced within passionate kisses.

Bucky grazed his fingers over her bra clad breast while she ran a hand through his hair and slid her leg along the back of this thigh. When her left hand trailed down his back to slip beneath his waistband and dig her fingers into his ass cheek, he moaned into her mouth.

The moment was broken when a knock sounded at the door.

"Let's just stay quiet, pretend we're not here" Alex whispered. He bowed his head and bit back a smile. The knock sounded again followed by a voice.

"Hey, i know both of you are in there. Bucky i need help with the report." Sam said, rapping his knuckles upon the door once more and looking down the hallway.

Bucky raised his head to meet her gaze. He watched her shake her head, but knew the falcon wouldn't just go away. Not unless he got what he wanted.

"i need to reply."

Alex pouted. Another knock sounded proving Buckys point and he raised a brow as if to say, i told you so. She rolled her eyes and retracted all contact, head thrown against the pillow and her legs crossed at the ankles.