Chapter 25

One month.

It had been a month since Alex and Bucky were taken and the team worked non stop each day to find them. All the files held little to no breadcrumbs for them to follow and everyone was on edge but none more than Tony.

"It's been a month!" He snapped, and no one could utter a reply because no one really knew what to say, Hydra kept evading them.

"Tony-"

"I swear to god Romanoff, if you tell me to calm down one more time-"

"I wasn't going to tell you to calm down, but just listen to me," Natasha said, her palms up in surrender.

"What?" He snapped and felt guilty for it but he was pissed off because his sister was back in the hands of the organisation that ruined her life.

"Do you remember Alex's memories, the ones she showed you?" Natasha asked, and he looked at her furrowing his brows. With a slow nod as his reply, he wondered where she was heading with this.

"You said she showed you everything right?"

"She did.."

"Okay, if she showed you everything...then surely you could figure out the base, the location, something from those memories." Her words made a lightbulb go off in his head, he clicked his fingers in her direction like she'd just solved the biggest riddle for him.

"And this is why you're amazing Romanoff!" He stated, a smile as wide as the Cheshire cat on his face when he turned to the big screen that hung before them with notes written on it. The black widow couldn't help but smirk with a shake of her head.

It took an hour, but he managed to piece stuff together and have Friday run it through the system.

"Do we have enough to locate them?" He asked the AI.

"Yes sir, working on coordinates now"

When a successful dinging sounded on the map, Tony screamed a, yes, and clapped a hand on Steve's shoulder.

"Did you find something?" Steve asked with hope in his eyes.

"Does that mean what i think it means?" Sam added, walking over and looking at the screen.

"You bet your falcon ass it does, Wilson. I found the base, suit up, we leave in 10."

Tony started walking out but stopped for a moment to turn back and face them. 

"We're getting them back, no matter what,"

They all knew what that meant, and every one of them agreed with it as they headed off to suit up and board the jet.