Chapter 32

Back at the Compound Fury and a few of his agents arrived, everyone was occupied re-grouping and going over details of the plan. It wasn't hard for an assassin like Bucky to slip away unnoticed.

Down in the cellblocks he stood before the glass walls that contained Yuri and his gaze darkened as he watched the man sitting with his back against the wall. Yuri lifted his head and met the super soldiers gaze with a smirk on his face. As if the sight of him was entertaining. A muscle twitched in Bucky's jaw, but he held back his anger towards the vile man.

"Zoldat stands here in all his glory," Yuri said with a scoff. "What happened up there, did Hydra finally come to dispose of you all,"

Keeping his face deadpan, Bucky refused to give the man a single hint of what had happened, instead he wanted answers. Answers that no one could get but him.

"Why did you give us every location besides the one you knew she would be held at?" He asked.

"Because my pet belongs to me"

Bucky's hands turn to fists by his sides, the way the asshole claimed her as if he owned her made his skin crawl. Alex was not an item to be claimed, nor his property. The idea of going into that cell and beating the man to an inch of his life gave Bucky a pleasant thought. He wanted to get revenge for everything the man did to him, to Alex, to the both of them over time. He wanted justice, and he wanted to be the executioner.

Yuri noticed what his words were doing, the reaction they were causing. Being the evil man he was, he figured he'd play this out while he could.

"God, the amount of times i had to control myself from taking her innocence," He taunted, raking teeth along his lower lip and smiled at the thought of Alex beneath him. "To be buried deep inside her, da. The sounds and screams she would've made while i fucked her into submission," He hummed delightfully and chuckled darkly.

"Did you see the way her body reacted to my touch, i could feel the heat through her pants. I could feel her heartbeat pulsing against my tongue," He trailed off, keeping to the game he was playing, but Bucky knew exactly what he was trying to get out of him. 

Instead of succumbing to the rage brewing inside his chest, he unclenched his fists and pulled out a little rectangle device from his pocket. Holding it up between his index and middle fingers, Bucky cocked a brow when Yuri looked at him and stopped taunting. The remote to the choker he wore around his neck was in the hands of the super soldier.

"Yeah, i'll bet it felt real good taking advantage of a girl who was begging you to stop," Bucky replied, looking at the remote, the power he held. "Didn't peg you for a rapist, Kovalev. But let's be honest here, you wouldn't have fucked her because you wanted her untouched. You needed her untouched," He raised his face and locked eyes with the devil. 

"Every man who tried to touch her, you ordered me to kill them."

Yuri's gaze darkened but there was a slight apprehension to it, hearing the confession made him realise that Bucky remembered everything, and there was no way around it now.

"Oh yeah, i remember it quite well." He assured. "You claim to be someone who cares about her, but you don't. Because if you did, you would have let her go. You wouldn't have caused her such pain for centuries. You wouldn't have broken her and taken everything from her. All you cared about was your fucking title. But guess what, you're not in charge anymore, and you have no power," 

Bucky flicked the dial levels to the highest-fucking-setting and with no regrets or remorse he pressed the button. Instantly Yuri's body convulsed, tensing in pain while he slid to the floor with palms bracing the ground. It took a second before screams tore from his throat.