Aquarians

Inside Jack's hotel room, he and Duusu look at the Aquatic Box, now lying on his bed. "So, this is what those, miracle boxes look like?" Jack asked. "Yep. Just open the box, and seventeen powers will be are your disposal. That is, if you changed your mind?" Duusu asked back. "My choice still stays the same alright? Anyway, so they all just live in there? Seems like a crapped place for seventeen magical beings to live in." Jack said. "Oh, there is a whole world inside each miracle box. It's insane, but awesome." Duusu replied. Jack opens the lid of the box, where five miraculous lay. The other twelve are revealed when their slots open after the box was opened. "Now that's what I call an introduction." Jack said. He looks at the miraculous, and the various jewels involved. One is a pair of ear buds, one a ring, one a medal, one a shark tooth necklace, open a spiked bracelet, and much more. "Now to break it down, here are the animals used for this box. We got: Killer Whale, Shark, Crab, Lobster, Squid, Sea Urchin, Electric Eel, Starfish, Pufferfish, Jellyfish, Swordfish, Dolphin, Seahorse, Stingray, Anglerfish, Piranha, and Shrimp." Duusu explained. "Piranhas are sea animals?" Jack asked. "Guess so." Duusu replied. "Right. [looks at ear buds]. So, I assume I just pick it up, and they come out?" Jack asked, as he takes out the ear buds. That's when a white and black light flashes him, and before his eyes, Orca, the killer whale kwami forms(btw, I wish I could show you what these guys looked like, but I suck at drawing. I'll do my best in describing them in a later story). "OHHHHH BABY! IS EVERYONE READY FOR ME TO SCREAM AT MY LOUDEST?!" Orca screamed. "Woah! Woah! Woah! Quiet it down bud." Jack ordered. "Hey, your not Aquantiz. Who are you?" Orca asked. "Aquantiz? No, I'm Jack. Your new holder I guess." Jack replied. "Don't know you, and I don't care. What kind of stuff you have around here?" Orca asked, as he flies around. Jack panics, as he chases the kwami. Unlike last time, where Duusu was afraid, Orca goes so hard on Jack. Using it's tail to slap him in the face, then scream at him. It makes Jack fall to the ground, but quickly get up to chase the being. Orca laughs at Jack trying to stop him. Watching him fall in his attempts. Jack gets back up multiple times, after some fails. "Haha. Here, let me give you a hand." Orca offered. Orca screams in his face again. This one sends Jack flying right into the box. Spilling the miraculous in the process. "Oh dear." Duusu said. Soon, the rest of the kwamis form, and starts screaming, and causing a ruckus. Jack tries to take control of the situation, but they either yell, or spray ink in his face. "God, it's in my eye! You didn't tell me they are so, chaotic." Jack yelled. "How was I suppose to know they were this obnoxious?" Duusu asked. "You knew them apparently, and it was your idea to get them in the first place." Jack said. "Hmmm, true." Duusu replied. That's when a lamp nearly hits Jack in the head. The kwamis keep screaming, and shouting. So loud, that people start getting annoyed through the apartment. "Ok, we need to rally theses guys, or John will ask me what on Earth I am doing." Jack said. He and Duusu go in. Jack tries grabbing kwamis, but when he goes, he gets hit in the face by another. The shark and piranha kwamis, start eating his couch, the sea urchin kwami begins jamming to rock music when he somehow got the TV on, and the rest raid his fridge. Jack continues to make them stop, as people get more upset. It's not until Jack gets hit three times, get more ink sprayed in his face, and a stab in the butt from the sea urchin kwami where he blows a fuse. "Oh no. [gulp]. Here we go again." Duusu said scared. "[gets up]. THAT, IS, IT!!" Jack screamed. Surprisingly, the scream was so loud the kwamis stop. "NOW YOU ALL ARE GOING TO STOP ACTING LIKE LITTLE SCUMBAGS, AND SHUT YOUR MOUTHS FOR ONCE, BEFORE I WILL SLICE YOUR TONGUES OFF, TO MAKE IT EASIER!"  Jack yelled. The kwamis stay silent, after Jack's very dark threat. "Good, now for starters, get that pillow out of your mouth." Jack ordered pointing his finger. That's when the shark kwami let's go, and bites Jack's finger. With one deep breath, he screams in bloody pain. It gets worse when the piranha kwami bites his ear. He screams in pain, as the kwamis keep acting crazy. Jack spins around, as the kwamis tease him for his foolishness. As much as the pain hurts, Jack gets even more anger. He looks at Duusu, who begs for him not to, but her puppy dog eyes don't do a thing. Jack screams, grabs both kwamis, and bashes their heads against the walls. Hurting both of them brutally. He takes deep breathes, as everyone stops partying. Then, someone knocks on Jack's door. "You answer that door, you'll be like them. Get over there. NOW!" Jack ordered. The kwamis, now in fear, do as said. Jack takes a deep breathes, and opens his door a little bit. "Monsieur Jack. We have been getting various noise complaints from guest around the hotel. They want you to shut off whatever you are doing." John said. "Oh, ummm, I know. I apologize for me acting like a complete psychopath, or maybe multiple psychopaths. It won't happen again." Jack replied. "Better not. Good rest of your night." John said, as he leaves. Jack closes the door, as the kwamis look at him. Not saying a word, he walks over to the Aquatic Box, grabs the miraculous, and puts the kwamis back inside the box. Not a single one does a thing, after seeing Jack abuse two kwamis. Once all of them are back in the box, he opens his closet, and places it on a shelf inside. He closes his closet, bandages up his finger and ear, climbs into bed, turns off the light, and sleeps. Duusu doesn't say a word. Instead, she flies over to the couch, and sleeps there for the night.