Marinette Dupain-Cheng

An alarm goes off at six am. A hand touches that alarm to turn it off. That would be Marinette Dupain-Cheng. She yawns, as she gets up, and does a nice stretch. Always got to do some before starting your day. Rather than all her kwamis coming in to greet her, she only has Tikki, her dear best friend from the start. "Morning, Marinette." Tikki said, as she wakes up, and gets off Mari's cat plushie. "[yawns]. Morning, Tikki. [looks around]. Wow! It's weird seeing my room like this, after I gave all the kwamis away. It's like back before I became the guardian of the Mother Box. I was just the Miraculous Ladybug. Holder of the Ladybug Miraculous. A position I had where it was so... quiet." Marinette replied. "What you did was a huge risk, but then again, one that will make us even more awesome. They will be with their owners 247 as you humans say it, as well as make us arriving even faster. We are set for victory Marinette." Tikki said. "I know, and I have faith in all of them they will do amazing. In the meantime, let's begin what's on our plate for today." Marinette replied, as she gets out of bed. Downstairs, she has breakfast, now in her average clothing. "Enjoying breakfast sweetie?" Sabine asked. "It's good Mom." Marinette replied, as she eats cereal. Insider her purse, Tikki noms on a macaroon. Savoring it's tasty flavors. "I got not much going on today. Just seeing some friends, going outside, you know. Same old same old." Marinette said. "Sounds like a normal day in the life of Marinette Dupain-Cheng." Sabine replied. Marinette nods her head. She goes back upstairs, so she can grab some other stuff of hers. Tikki flies out of her purse. "It's a nice day out." Tikki said. "And I for on, can't wait to embrace it." Marinette replied. With that, Marinette leaves her room, goes out the front door, takes in the fresh air, and sets off on her day.

    She walks through the streets of Paris, having the sunlight shine off her forehead. She smiles, as she walks past, and greets people who know her. Mr. Ramier and his wife, Roger, even Jagged who passes her in a limo, and many more. It helps make Marinette's day even more exciting. Soon, her walk ends when she arrives at her destination. The park, were she came up with the pigeon hat for Gabriel that one time. She sits in the exact same spot, and pulls out her stretch book. "Drawing more of your fancy artwork, Marinette?" Tikki asked. "Not just any, Tikki. As someone whose going into fashion, this one will be perhaps my most important, and my most legendary. I'm drawing the very dress I'm going to prom. With Adrien." Marinette replied. "So you are asking him out. First of all, slay! Second of all, are you going to tell him?" Tikki asked. "Hmmm, maybe. I want to, but it's debatable. Either way, I know I must tell him, before school ends. That I can guarantee." Marinette replied. "Well done, Marinette." Tikki said. So, Marinette looks up at the sky, and takes a deep breath. "Alright. [cracks neck]. Time to work my magic." Marinette said. She spins ER pencil in her hand, and starts working her magic. She draws out, and takes time to think of this outfit. She thinks by taping her pencils against her chin, before she gets the idea, and goes back to work. All while Tikki relaxes inside the warm exterior of Marinette's purse. Some time flies. A few hours to be specific, until finally, her work is done. "Huzzah! It's finished." Marinette said. "Ohhh. Let me see! Let me see!" Tikki replied, as excited as a kid on Christmas. "Relax, Tikki. Here. Take a look at it." Marinette said. Tikki looks, and sees the artwork of the dress. It makes her eyes open even wider for how amazing it truly looks. "Not a bad design, Marinette. I approve." Tikki said. "Thank you. Do you think Adrien would love it?" Marinette asked. "Surely. [in head]. Especially since he is crushing on you like an Adrien fanboy. Actually, no. That's not a good description at all." Tikki replied. "That's great. I'm sure he, and everyone else will adore this dress." Marinette said. "Hold on, Marinette. If you want to wear that dress, you need to ask Adrien out first. You know that right?" Tikki asked. "Says the kwami who states, kwamis don't know anything about love." Marinette replied. "I could get into a roast battle, but I'm not in the mood of that. Listen, ask him first, then celebrate wearing the dress." Tikki said. "Ok. Whatever you say, Tikki the kwami of Creation." Marinette replied. Soon, Marinette's phone rings. She answers it, and it's from her girlfriends. They text her to meet here on the island by the Seine. "Ok, with drawing time over with, time for modeling time." Marinette said. She puts her stretch book back into her bag, and along with Tikki, head out to see her friends.