Creative Mind

Marinette sits at her desk writing down some note inside a notebook. As she works, the kwamis all hang out together. "Can you guys believe this? The fact Cat Noir and I aren't the only ones who get power upgrades?" Marinette asked. "The more you know Marinette. It's nice to get a little something new out of each day of your life." Sass replied. "So, let me break this down. Mouse gets microscopic versions, Ox gets more strengthen when hit with resistance on, Bee un-paralyzes someone via snap of your fingers, Horse can fly once you go through a Voyage, Monkey makes people act like monkeys once hit by the uproar, and Dog can grab multiple stuff now?" Marinette asked. "Almost correct. I can get multiple items at once. However, it has to be a streak. So it must hit an item, then another, and then another. The only way for the chain to break is if my ball hits the ground, or an item that isn't an item. For example, my ball hits your computer, then your box, and then the floor." Barkk replied. "So the ball only takes the computer and the box." Marinette said. "A plus." Barkk replied. "And you haven't seem me when I get my first upgrade. Don't expect me to spoil, it's a surprise when the time comes." Longg said. "Well, the only time you guys did spoil me about your powers is when you are at your fullest. And I remember some of the insane ones. Like how Kaalki can open portals to, literal other dimensions." Marinette replied. "It can be useful. But on the contrary, dangerous. Just depending on which dimension it opens." Kaalki said. "Well, we'll have to wait, and see who gets the next upgrade. No matter how long it takes." Marinette replied.

    Meanwhile, Jack and Duusu walk to the school, even if it's a Saturday. "I didn't know you humans had school on the weekends? I could use a little extra knowledge." Duusu asked. "School on Saturdays is like putting pineapple on a pizza. It's a mistake." Jack replied. "But... pineapple on pizza sounds good." Duuus said. "Oh believe me, it is not! That's a fact in my eyes! But no, we are here to go to the art room. I want to have some time to work on my story." Jack replied. "A story? Wait, you write?" Duusu asked. "It's a hobby of mine." Jack replied. "So awesome!!! What's it about? Is it romantic? Dramatic? Action packed? I! Need! Details!" Duusu begged. "Let's just get to the class room first, then I can show you." Jack replied. "[sighs]. Ok." Duusu said. Jack climbs up the stairs, then enters the art room. Not many people are there. Only Marc, Nathaniel, and of course, Lila. "Hello Jack. How is the recent member of the art room doing?" Art teacher asked(btw, this is the same dude from Reverser. The low key chill guy). "Not a lot of people here today. Where is Marinette? Or Alix? Or Rose?" Jack asked back. "They all must have stuff to do. I assume your working on your story? Can't wait to finally check it out." Art teacher asked. "You know it. Ohhh boy! It's going to be a juicy one." Jack replied. "Will be as juicy as ours?" Marc asked. "Oh, so we got some competition. Alright then. [walks over to them]. What does your story have against mine?" Jack asked back. "Just more action, humor, and of course romance than our last issue." Nathaniel replied. "Interesting." Jack said. "It's crazy how Ladybug was the one who brought us together." Marc replied. "I know right. Now look at us. We went from writer and drawer, to now a team that has the best Ladybug and Cat Noir comics in Paris." Nathaniel said. "Really? You guys have the best comics of a ladybug and a black cat?" Jack asked. "If we find the right people, and work to our hardest, we can make perfection." Marc replied. "Well, I'm glad Ladybug managed to make two friends come together. She is very well known here in Paris." Jack said. "Well, your right to some degree." Nathaniel replied. "What? Ladybug isn't well known?" Jack asked. "No. It's just, Marc and I, are now than friends." Nathaniel replied. "Oh... OHHH! Gotcha. Wait, how long did I go without knowing this?" Jack asked. "We've been together for some time. Our apologies for not telling you." Marc replied. "Hey, don't apologize to me. It's no biggie. But regardless, congratulations for your relationship. I'm sure Ladybug would be very happy for you as well." Jack said. "I bet she will." Nathaniel replied. "I better leave you two to your work. If you need me, I'll be over there." Jack said, as he leaves.