Mega Gigantitan

We begin with two blades clashing against each other.  It's Adrien and Kagami, who are fencing like always.  Like almost every match they have, their fencing is like watching an action movie.  Their movement, strategy, etc, all on point, and well done.  After they clash their swords a bit, Adrien charges at Kagami.  She jumps over him, lands behind him, and goes to stab him.  However, Adrien leans backwards to dodge her attack in slow mo.  It's enough to make Kagami's mind blown, as Adrien smiles at her.  Back in normal speed, he turns around in front of her, and pokes her.  "[buzzer goes off].  And that's a win for Adrien.  Congratulations, Mr. Agreste."  Fencing instructor said.  "What can I say?  I'm a good fight because I have a good opponent."  Adrien replied.  Kagami smiles.  "Ok, well that's class everyone.  Time to go home.  I'll see you all soon."  Fencing instructor said.  Everyone goes into the locker room to get ready to leave.  Soon, Kagami and Adrien are both outside in their normal clothes.  Waiting for their rides to get here.  "Kagami, be for real.  Your the Dragon miraculous holder, Ryuko.  One who hold incredible sword fighting abilities.  And one of the coolest powers in the Mother Box.  What happened?"  Adrien asked.  "I showed weakness today.  You defeated me, but it only serves as a sign that says, I need to improve.  And so I will.  Next time we fence, I'm going to make sure I am the victor, pussy cat."  Kagami replied.  "Ok, whatever you say, Dragon Queen."  Adrien said.  Kagami giggles a bit, before her car arrives.  Both kids get inside, as the car drives them away.  "It's nice of your Father to let me take you home.  He's been seeing a bit different lately."  Kagami said.  "He told he's putting in effort to become a good Father.  Not sure why, but I'm down for it.  How can I not be happy, when he agreed to come to parent's day at school.  He actually got out of the house, and came to school with me.  Can you believe that?"  Adrien asked.  "Tell that to my Mom.  She wouldn't do that."  Kagami replied.  "I just hope she doesn't... abuse you."  Adrien said.  "She doesn't.  It's nothing to worry about."  Kagami replied.  "Ok, that's good."  Adrien said.  Kagami agrees, as the two keep on going.  Suddenly, Kagami notices something on Adrien's phone.  It's a picture of Marinette, with him.  "Is that Marinette?" Kagami asked.  "Huh, what?"  Adrien asked back.  "Oh, sorry.  I shouldn't have looked."  Kagami replied.  "No, it's ok.  Yeah, it's Marinette and I."  Adrien said.  "You two started hanging out?"  Kagami asked.  "Well, [thinks] actually, I think it's time.  [Kagami gets confused].  We have been hanging out, but let's just say, it's not because we are friends.  Well, we are, but soon, hopefully we won't be anymore."  Adrien replied.  "What?  [thinks, then realizes].  Adrien Agreste!  Don't tell me you are..."  Kagami said in shock.  "In love?  Yep."  Adrien replied.  "No way!  [smiles[.  That's so awesome.  Awesome that your in love, but it's with... Marinette."  Kagami said, as she realizes more to it.  "Uhh, you ok, Kagami?"  Adrien asked.  "I'm alright."  Kagami replied, stilling showing some negativity.  Soon, Plagg flies out when he sees this negativity.  "By the looks of it, you don't sound alright.  Something seems to be bothering her, Adrien."  Plagg pointed out.  "I'm good Plagg, but thanks for asking."  Kagami replied.  "Just leading a helping paw as always.  Seriously though, if there is something bothering you, feel free to tell me when I'm around.  I can help you out, like I do with Adrien."  Plagg said.  He flies back to Adrien, as Kagami takes a minute to think.  She thinks back to the events of Ikari Gozen, and Mr. Pigeon 72.  More specifically, how Marinette was a downright awful friend.  And how that upset her a lot.  "Ok, maybe I should tell you both."  Kagami said.  "Tell us what?"  Adrien asked.  "Look, I have nothing against you being in love with Marinette, and I won't do anything to ruin what you want, but let's just say, we aren't the best of buddies."  Kagami replied.  "You and Marinette aren't good friends.  But, I've seen the photo of you two getting OJ. You seemed good buddies there."  Adrien said.  "Well, we did.  However, there is more to it.  We... didn't have the best two experiences together.  Rather, I saw Marinette as a bad friend.  [Adrien gasp].  I'm not going to go into detail to how bad she is, but it makes me want to punch her in the face as hard as she can."  Kagami replied.  "Wow!  Marinette was a bad friend?  That seems off to me."  Adrien said.  "I know she's a good friend to you.  And her other friends.  Even her Ex.  But to me?  Not one bit."  Kagami replied.  "Ohh.  Ohhh.  [thinks].  So, it was only two times this happened?"  Adrien asked.  "Only two."  Kagami relied.  "Well then, maybe you can give it another try."  Adrien recommended.  "And why exactly?"  Kagami asked.  "Third times the charm.  Plus, I'm sure she could have changed over time.  My Mother once told me, that you should give people who you see good inside them a chance, in an effort for them to embrace the good side.  But if you feel like she's not good for you, that's ok.  Will if affect my feelings for her?  Maybe, but not entirely.  Just, keep this in mind in case you want to give it a shot."  Adrien replied.  Kagami thinks this over for a minute again.  Then, she remembers how Marinette apologized to her at the end of Mr. Pigeon 72.  And that Kagami would give her another chance.  How knows.  Maybe Adrien's advice could work after all.  "Hmm, ok.  Maybe, MAYBE, I'll give it a shot.  It's debatable, but I can try."  Kagami said.  "Thanks, Kagami.  Again, if it doesn't go well, I won't force you to try again."  Adrien replied.  "Good."  Kagami said.