Pen Pal

"MARINETTE!!!  NO!!!  JUST, NO!!!"  Tikki yelled.  "I know it sounds back, but maybe Farfalla has a good point.  No more Blue Bird equals no more spotlight being stolen.  And getting a new one can also help.  I'll know who the holder is, I get to choose as well, have full control over him, call him when I need him, and best of all, Duusu can chill here with you all.  So when you think about it, it's a win win for both of us."  Marinette replied.  "You are really not trying to hide the fact your jealous of him are you?"  Tikki asked.  "So, is that good or bad?"  Marinette asked back.  "Marinette, your cool and all.  Sometimes annoying, sometimes a creep, but this is taking your bad side a new level."  Tikki replied.  "But you'll see Duusu again."  Marinette said.  "And what will she think?  You think she'll be pumped to see us, or miserable at the fact Ladybug forced her to leave her own owner?"  Tikki asked.  "True, but..."  Marinette replied.  "No, buts, Marinette.  If your not going to ignore this clear sign of being manipulated, then you give me no choice."  Tikki said.  Tikki spits on her hands, rubs them, then with no mercy, slaps Marinette with so much force, she falls off her chair.  Marinette gets up, shocked at how strong Tikki is.  "Jesus Christ!  You didn't tell me you are built like a truck."  Marinette said surprised.  "I'm full of surprises.  Now, did that slap to reality help?"  Tikki asked.  "[thinks, before looks at hand].  Yes.  Your right.  I mean, I even said it yesterday.  Why would I take advice from my enemy?  I guess I really need to get my ego in check."  Marinette replied.  "That would be for the best.  Just, don't try anything stupid if he steals your spotlight again."  Tikki said.  "[sighs].  I'll try."  Marinette replied.  "Marinette!  Someone is here to see you!"  Sabine yelled.  "I have a guess?  Nice.  Hide Tikki."  Marinette said, as she bags Tikki, and goes downstairs.

    Downstairs, she enters the bakery.  "Sorry, I was going some work."  Marinette said, before she trips, falls, and slides on the ground of the bakery.  "Geez.  You didn't tell me you were clumsy, Marinette."  Guest replied.  "Yeah, that's me... wait, what are you..."  Marinette asked, before she looks up.  She then sees that the guest isn't some random stranger.  It's Fei from Shanghai.  This scares Marinette in shock, but promptly squeals, and slides back a bit.  "And scared?  Things have changed over time haven't they?"  Fei asked.  "No way!  This is insane!  Fei?  Like, thee Fei I made friends with?"  Marinette asked, as Fei helps her up.  "Judging by how I was able to help you up, yes.  It's me."  Fei replied.  "She told me she came from Shanghai.  During your Uncle's B Day, she told me you made good friends with her."  Sabine said.  "Uhhh, yes.  That's true.  Sorry, but I need to get this off my chest.  Fei, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN PARIS?!"  Marinette asked.  "Calm down, Marinette.  Anyway, I just decided to come visit you actually.  Check in on you.  That, and well... Shanghai has been, a bit of a mess of Ladydragon and it's citizens."  Fei replied.  "How so?"  Marinette asked.  "It's a very long story.  So, I decided to freshen up, and come here."  Fei replied.  "That's great.  I'm just so shocked to see you here."  Marinette said.  "I'm excited to see you as well.  Sorry if I did legit scare you." Fei replied.  "You didn't scare me.  I hardly scare."  Marinette said.  "Ok then.  Hey, Marinette.  Did you know there is a spider on your back?"  Fei asked.  "[screams].  Where?!  Where?!  Did it bit me?!  Is it venomous?!  WHERE?!"  Marinette panicked.  "[laughs].  I remember how you confessed to me you hate spiders.  So don't try pulling the, I fear nothing card on me."  Fei replied.  "Screw you, but also, your a decent friend to have."  Marinette said.  "So, I assume your not doing anything today?"  Fei asked.  "Not at all."  Marinette said.  "Wonderful.  Maybe you can show me around Paris.  You did say we can do that if I ever came here right?"  Fei asked.  "Yeah, I remember.  Ohhh, and I can show you my friends here as well.  Your going to love them."  Marinette replied.  "The more the merrier.  Count me in."  Fei said.  "Ok, Marinette.  You have fun with Fei.  Just don't get into any trouble."  Sabine replied.  "Have I ever gotten in trouble Mom?"  Marinette asked.  "Yes.  Yes, you have."  Fei replied.  "Please, just stop."  Marinette said with a mod face.  Anyway, both girls leave the bakery to begin their adventure.