Troublemaker 2.0

Chloe proceeds to play the flute, the musical instrument Luka taught her how to play a while back. He is with her as well. He sit next to her, as she continues to play a new song. One where she does a really good job with. After a beautiful high, she concludes the song. "Bravo Chloe!" Luka said. "Thanks. And it only took me an hour or two this time." Chloe replied. "I know. You've been getting really better with it. Back then you were a bit [plays a tone on his guitar]. Now your like [plays a different tone on guitar]. I'm proud of you to develop on the flute so easily." Luka said. "I appreciate it, Luka. But what was with the guitar playing?" Chloe asked. "Oh, I better communicate with my guitar. I have been getting better with social interaction, but I'll always be at my best with a guitar. [plays guitar]. I think music is also a great way of communication. One note can mean an emotion. Some together, a sentence. Heck, even a full song can imitate a paragraph. It's great." Luka replied. "Can the same work with the flute?" Chloe asked. "Absolutely. Any instrument works. I can teach you about it if you want. But not at the moment. It's pretty late outside, and [yawns] I think I need some sleep." Luka replied. "I understand. I'm glad we could spend more time together Luka." Chloe said. "I'm happy as well Chloe." Luka replied. Chloe smiles, and almost blushes. "I hope you have a great night, Luka." Chloe said. "Same here, Chloe. Have a good rest of your evening." Luka replied. Chloe then leaves the houseboat. The second she gets off, she falls into her love emotions. "Ohhh, Luka!" Chloe said in a romantic way. She walks home, and then she enters her bedroom. Where she proceeds to brush her teeth, then put on her pajamas offscreen. When shes emerges from the bathroom, she is in her black T shirt, and long yellow pants with her hair down. She climbs into bed. "Ahhh, it feels so good to be in love." Chloe said, as she falls asleep.

    The next day, the sun shines nice and bright to wake up Chloe. She emerges from her sleep. She does a nice stretch, as she smiles. She then gets out of bed, and goes to her bathroom. There, she combs her hair to make it nice and straight. Once done, she changes back into her old clothes offscreen, and pulls out her phone. There, she opens up her camera, so she can look at some images of her and Luka. "Ohhh, Luka!" Chloe said falling in love. Love like that works up an appetite, as Chloe's stomach rumbles. It sends her to the dining room, where she is seated. "Good morning Mademoiselle Chloe. Did you have a nice rest?" John asked. "I did, John. A very, very, very nice sleep." Chloe replied. "Wonderful. What shall I get you for this morning?" John asked. "Hmmm, blueberry pancakes with a class of orange juice would be nice." Chloe replied. "Ok, I'm on it." John said, as he leaves. Chloe looks outside, but she can't stop thinking about Luka. Now that she has officially fallen in love with him, it's all she can think about. Just his beautiful blue hair, that jacket he rocks, the guitar. It fills Chloe with so much joy. "Morning Chloe." Jack said. "Huh? Luka! [looks at Jack]. Oh, it's you." Chloe replied. "Yeah, it's me. Care if I eat with you?" Jack asked. "Of course Luka, I mean Jack." Chloe replied. Jack sits down with Chloe. "I know your in love with Luka, but is he seriously all you think about now?" Jack asked. "I can't help it. Though, I should be careful when it comes to people who aren't Luka." Chloe replied. "Indeed. Please don't call me Luka again. Just call me Jack like you always do." Jack said. "I know. But anyway, Luka. Ohhh, Luka. He's so, dreamy and calm. At first it was hard for me to adapt to these new sudden feelings, now I feel as cool as a cucumber when I'm with him." Chloe replied. "But when your not, he's always on your mind?" Jack asked. "Yes. Ohh, I remember all the good times we had together. [in flashback]. After Essence got killed for good, and Luka's head got better, we have been hanging out constantly. [the two of them laugh, as they ride on Luka's bike]. We rode our bike across the parks in Paris. The weather on those days made it even better. Such a relaxing Spring climate breezing in out faces. [Chloe plays the flute]. He's been teaching me the flute, which did help me get better with him. It also made me learn more about Luka, but it's private. [Luka smiles at Chloe's performance]. We did go to the movies one time to see his Dad play, but that didn't go so well. [recaps Luka nearly breaking his back by Cinemonster]. However, we ignored that occasion, and had probably our best moment yet. At the top of the Ferris wheel. The sun way nearly setting, we had a great view of Paris, we even held hands together. [Chloe smiles, and blushes at Luka holding her hand. Luka on the other hand doesn't mind]. It was so, so, pancakes. [end flashback]. Wait what?" Chloe asked. "Your pancakes and OJ have arrived." John replied. "Oh, thanks John." Chloe said. He leaves, as Chloe finishes. "I assume you meant romantic?" Jack asked. "Uhhh, yes. [clears throat]. Anyway, we have been doing so well together. Day, by day, by day we hang out, learn more about each other, and just have great chemistry. It's those reasons I'm ready to confess to him today." Chloe replied. "No way! Your doing it?" Jack asked shocked. Chloe smiles, and nods her head. "Chloe! That's so incredible. Holy cow! I can't believe it! My closest friend is getting a boyfriend tonight. She is getting a boyfriend tonight!" Jack said. "Is it that hard to believe?" Chloe asked. "Kind of. Well look, I'm so proud of you for doing this. But, what if he says no." Jack asked back. Chloe then freezes. "Oh no! No, no, no, no! Your right. What if he does say no?" Chloe panicked. "Hey, hey, hey! I didn't mean to scare you like that. Look, everything will be alright. From what I've seen, Luka is low key chill. I'm sure he will understand, and probably embrace your emotions. All you have to do is be confident enough to tell him." Jack said. "But now that you brought it up, what if he does reject me?" Chloe asked. "Well, sorry I brought it up in the first place. However, you need to think positive. That's all that matters. Think positive, and what the best outcome will be. Just keep calm, confident, cool as a cucumber, and all will go super well." Jack replied. "[sighs]. Ok. Your right, I shouldn't think negative. I should think positive." Chloe said. "Aight girl. Now, [gets up] I have to go. I have stuff to take care of." Jack replied. "Ok. Have a good rest of your morning." Chloe said. "I will. You got this, Chloe. You can do it." Jack replied confident in Chloe. He leaves, as Chloe enjoys her breakfast. Ready to tell Luka how she truly feels.