Lila Rossi

An alarm clock once again goes off.  This time, it's the main villain of the show, Lila Rossi, who turns it off.  After a nice stretch, she rises from her bed.  Letting the sunlight take in, as she smiles.  "Nothing like the sight of the sun to begin my day."  Lila said.  She then walks out of her room, so she can get ready for what today has in store for her.  As she does that, her friend also gets ready.  Nooroo, who begins with a yawn, and comes out of his cocoon sleeping bag.  He too looks at the sun like Lila did.  "Ahhh, nothing like the sight of the sun to begin my day."  Nooroo said.  "Did you just hear me say that, and felt the same way?"  Lila asked, as she is already dressed for the day.  "Hmm, maybe."  Nooroo replied with a smile of his face.  "Did you get a good sleep?"  Lila asked.  "With this sleeping bag you made, absolutely.  So comfy, and warm.  It means a lot to me, Lilac."  Nooroo replied.  "Lilac?"  Lila asked.  "Oh yeah.  I finally got the nickname I wanted to give you, since you nicknamed me cocoon.  Can't believe to took me so long, but I finally go it.  Lilac.  Lilac Rossi.  It's perfect."  Nooroo replied.  "Awww.  Yes it is.  Just for that, chocolate for you for breakfast."  Lila said.  "Lila, you always give me chocolate for breakfast."  Nooroo replied.  "Then your getting extra today cocoon."  Lila said.  Soon, both of them are in the kitchen, where Lila makes herself some sausage for that protein, and Nooroo feast on chocolate.  They both eat, and smile not just because of the food, but because they are happy to be with each other.  "So, what's on the agenda?"  Nooroo asked.  "Just swimming, a party, modeling, and your least favorite, causing mass mayhem."  Lila replied.  "Yep.  I sure hate mass mayhem."  Nooroo said.  "But like I said, I only want LB dead now.  Hopefully her ego will help us get Duusu as well, and with her, she can help us get all the others.  Then when the wish is made, you will no longer be used for evil."  Lila replied.  "Til then, it's just being used for evil like always.  But at least I have a good owner to make me happy."  Nooroo said.  "And I have you, a real friend."  Lila replied.  Both of them smile again, before they finish eating breakfast.

Soon after that, Lila on the streets of Paris with Nooroo in her pocket.  "No bus, or car today?"  Nooroo asked.  "Figured I get some good cardio in, before my real workout.  A nice way to warm up."  Lila replied.  "Smart call.  So, throughout all this time, I never really saw your Mom.  Now, I get you don't seem comfortable talking about her due to the fact she is... barely around, but is she really that busy?"  Nooroo asked.  "I really wish not to speak of this, but in a nutshell, she is very, very busy.  She takes in hotel rooms all the time.  At least on some occasions she comes see me.  Of course she does check up on me, and I learned to take care of myself.  Got to do what you have to do to survive out here."  Lila replied.  "I see.  No wonder your happy you have me."  Nooroo said.  "Yes.  Yes I am.  Anyway, speaking of people we love, how do you think Duusu is doing?"  Lila asked.  "Hopefully ok.  I mean, it will hurt painfully to have to take her away from Blue Bird, but at least I know for a fact she's ok.  And that she surprisingly didn't snitch on us after all this time."  Nooroo replied.  "Yeah me too.  It's been a few months, and yet she hasn't spilled the beans.  If she hates being used for evil as much as you do, you think you would end it right now.  But no.  No."  Lila said.  "She is one mysterious peacock.  Yet, she is my favorite for a reason."  Nooroo replied.  "I totally understand.  And there is a reason your my fav kwami." Lila said.  "I'm the only one you meet."  Nooroo clarified.  "Oh, right.  But even if I met the others, you'll still be my fav no matter what."  Lila said.  "Nice."  Nooroo replied.  Soon, Lila stops walking.  "Here we are.  Stop number one."  Lila said, as she stands in front of the pool.  "Shall we go inside and have some aquatic fun?"  Nooroo asked.  "Me, no offense, and yes."  Lila replied.  She walks inside.

Once in, she is now already dressed into her swimsuit.  "Now remember.  Stay in here, chill, and don't cause any chaos."  Lila said.  "I hate being used to cause chaos, so you have nothing to worry about."  Nooroo replied.  Lila smiles, before she heads out.  Once out, she steps on the diving board, takes a deep breath, and dives her way into the pool.  She dives perfectly.  And does a few move dives while she is at it.  Once that is done, she starts swimming underwater.  Impersonating she is a mermaid based on her form, and how long she stays under. It makes her happy, as she keeps on swimming her way around the pool. Some hours pass, and Lila then leaves the pool. She starts to walk again. "How was the swim?" Nooroo asked. "Very good. Got a nice blood flow, and muscle moving. Should work well for my photo shoot today." Lila replied. "Yep. You sure love the fame and attention." Nooroo said. "Well, at least you now know why." Lila replied. "Yeah. I'm still so sorry that happened to you. Lying is bad, but you poor thing. No girl should ever have experienced something that tragic." Nooroo said. "I know. It's hard, but I manage to pull through. Nowadays, I just want to keep my lies up, and that's it. Nothing more, nothing less." Lila replied. "Anyway, where we off to now." Nooroo asked. "Luka's houseboat. He's having a party with Adrien. The perfect chance to make my moves." Lila replied. "Didn't Adrien say he has officially given up on you? As in, he hates you now." Nooroo asked. "Yes, but I can still persuade him to see me as his future wife with my natural charm. Also, Jack is there as well. Still haven't found any other ways to piss him off, since he will fight back. I'll find a way. And when he gets akumatized, he is going to serve a great purpose for us." Lila replied villainously. Nooroo moans in sorrow, as he and Lila make their way to the party.