Max Kante

Another alarm beeps loudly, as someone turns it off. This one being Max Kante. We see his bedroom for the first time, which is more of a lab than a bedroom. He was tables with robotic parts on them, five computers each with the same software, a whole tool kit, and much more machinery. As well as posters of robot, and other inventor stuff. As for his pajamas, it's a white shirt with pie(number btw) on it, and blue striped pajama pants.  He gets up, where Markov is ready for him. "Good morning, Maxwell.  Did you get a decent sleep?"  Markov asked.  "By these results, I got a good 87.9 percent better sleep than most kids.  That means I got eight hours, and twenty seven minutes of rest."  Max replied.  "Wonderful.  Keep this up, and you can make inventions in your sleep."  Markov said.  "So, this is how you two live?"  Kaalki asked, as she gets up.  "Ahh, Kaalki.  Sorry if we woke you.  This is normal for us both."  Max replied.  "I could complain, since I was a royal miraculous, but I can't be mad at you.  It's hard for me to be upset at my holder.  Depending solely on how they treat me."  Kaalki said.  "Well, your in luck.  Max here is a good person.  You and him will be get along real well."  Markov replied.  "As full time roommates as you humans say it.  I'm sure we will."  Kaalki said.  Max then gets up, and after a quick transition, he's in the kitchen, in his normal clothes, eating some fruit.  "Did you know bananas make you smarter, Kaalki?  It helps makes the brain system stronger with ever bite.  With each bite adding about, let's see, 0.10 percent more brain power."  Max said.  "So about ten bites of this fruit will make you smarter?"  Kaalki asked.  "If you can, yes."  Max replied.  "Whatever.  So, no Royal feast, buffets, or deserts for breakfast?  Just fruit?"  Kaalki asked.  "If I were as rich as Adrien, yes.  But unfortunately, we got none of that.  What is it you like to eat anyway?"  Max asked back.  "Hmmm, hay, grass, classic horse stuff."  Kaalki replied.  "Hmm, I don't have grass or hay, but I got an alternative.  [opens, then looks through his fridge].  Ah ha!  Bingo!  Lettuce."  Max said, as he gives the lettuce to his kwami.  "Lettuce?  [smells it].  What kind of ripoff grass is this?"  Kaalki asked.  "It's just a veggie, Kaalki.  Like fruit, except, different.  In a way."  Max replied.  "Get off your high horse, Max.  This isn't what I [smells it again] ok, [sniffs lettuce] that's not a bad scent at all."  Kaalki said.  "Go ahead.  It's all yours."  Max replied.  Kaalki then nibbles the lettuce, before her pupils grow bigger.  Like if you were about to start a sugar rush.  Soon, she feast on the lettuce, as if she hasn't eaten in days.  Max and Markov both are a bit scared, but ultimately surprised.  Then, Kaalki let's out a massive burp to finish the job.  "I have to say, this lettuce doesn't take like a ripoff of grass.  You have good taste in these so called veggies Max."  Kaalki said.  "I'm a genius.  I know."  Max replied.  "With somewhat of an ego as well?  I LOVE IT HERE!!!"  Kaalki yelled.  They chuckle for a bit, before they continue the day.

Now Max is walking with Markov by his side, and Kaalki in his pocket.  "So, where is your Mother?  She at work?  Out of town?  If she's out of town, can we throw a party?"  Kaalki asked.  "First of all, we won't be horsing, around anytime at all.  Second of all, she's in space."  Max replied.  "You mean the cold atmosphere that is above Earth?"  Kaalki asked.  "Yes.  It's part of a Mars program she got the role for.  Due to a certain error, it caused her to get akumatized into Astronomical.  Good thing Ladybug got me to help save the day."  Max replied.  "As well as earn your power upgrade.  You made a wise choice naming yourself Pegasus considering what you can do."  Kaalki said.  "So, if that was stage one, what's stage too like?"  Max asked.  "You can open portals to other dimensions.  Some good, some bad, some you wish you don't want to open.  It's a pretty insane power, but one I find very amusing.  But if you think I'm going to teach you how to get there, then hold your horses.  That time will come eventually."  Kaalki replied.  "I get it.  But still, open portals to other dimensions.  Please tell me you saw that before."  Max begged for answers.  "I did.  My favorite was a giant tentacle came out to attack our enemies.  I have a little psychotic side, but nothing like you know who."  Kaalki replied.  "Essence.  Yeah.  No way anyone can out psycho that psychopath."  Max said.  "Indeed.  So, your Mom is on Mars?"  Kaalki asked.  "On her way to Mars.  Ever since she was young, she's always wanted to be an astronaut.  Explore the space, it's planets, all of it.  Before that, she was a train conductor, which also led her to be akumatized.  But then again, that's where we meet.  You and me.  [Kaalki smiles].  Still, I'm glad she's living her dream.  We all deserve to be who we want to be in the future."  Max replied.  "Your ok with her gone right?"  Kaalki asked.  "It's fine.  I got Markov, and now you to keep me company.  If anything, I can handle being alone.  Your taking to a giga-genius right here."  Max replied.  "Considering you made that robot, I believe you."  Kaalki said.  "Max sure knows what to do, as well as think.  He's a good kid."  Markov replied.  They all smile, as they press forward.