VI. Playing with my Sister

HAVE YOU ALREADY FALLEN IN LOVE WITH HER? My master plan, where I was trying so hard to connect you with my sister, is working excellently, so you should already love her, right?

I hesitated for a moment and got on Alex's back.

"So, should I take you to your sister?"

"Yes! We have to go to her."

Alex held me up lightly and headed for the party. I could have sworn that I was heavy, but Alex took me without hesitation and walked softly.

I thought things were going smoothly. But when Alex came back to the party with me on his back, people's eyes were on me.

"Ciel!"

Maybe she heard I was gone and rushed at us with a concerned look.

Yes, my sister has a pretty worried face. Mission accomplished. After having them meet, I hopped off Alex's back without looking back.

"Sister!"

"Where have you been? I was worried."

"I was lost, but His Highness the Prince took me all the way here. Isn't he a really good person?"

"You're lost?"

Knowing that my absurd excuse was suspicious, our good Clara tilted her head for a moment.

So it's your turn now. I exaggerated my praise for Alex in an attempt to have my sister like him.

"Alex, you're amazing. Brother Louis can't even lift me, but you're very strong." I giggled slightly and smiled, But not gonna lie he was strong.

"Thank you very much for taking care of my brother, Your Grace."

I tried my best to have her fall for his Highness, but she didn't listen to it and just thought about me. What am I supposed to do with this nice sister?

I ran and hid behind my sister's skirt. Now, it's time for the two to look each other in the eyes.

"Your sister really cares about you."

"Even though he is my brother, Ciel is very adorable. I'm very happy to have a pretty brother like him."

I almost cried when my sister happily said that. But I blushed when she said that I was pretty, well thanks to Cielle! But don't forget that I'm also handsome ha!

Ahem, I'm sorry..I got carried away.

I couldn't answer Alex's question properly earlier, but Clara, like a heroine, gave him an answer.

All my efforts have paid off. Finally, I had safely passed through the first gate to the gold spoon life.

It's none of my business how the original story will be distorted as long as I survive. All that matters is for them to marry happily, and everything will be fine.