XL. Sword Fight

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU..."

"Your Highness, my brother is still young. Please be careful."

The moment Alex was about to say something, Isaac cut him off. That was enough for complacency. However, the person who stopped talking praised Isaac, rather than arguing.

"You're a great man. I think I know why Ciel trusts and follows you the most."

"Our Ciel, about me?"

Isaac was taken aback by the out of the blue praise. I was wondering what he was going to say, so I looked around, but Alex also hesitated at the end of his speech, wondering if it was wrong.

"I think so. I'm sorry if I'm mistaken."

"No, you're right. Isaac is the strongest man in the world."

This was a great opportunity to soothe Isaac. I quickly added a compliment. Frankly, no matter how much the Crown Prince fought with Isaac one-on-one, it would be a draw at best. As such, Isaac was strong.

It was an opponent that they couldn't defeat unless they got to the level of killing each other with blunt remarks. As such, I hoped that the two would not fight, and that they would get along soon.

"You have to be strong to protect Ciel."

What should I do with my loyal brother who only knew me. Isaac, who was rather feisty to others, had become indulgent to my problems.

Alex, who did not have a brother, seemed to have found brother Isaac's attitude quite interesting. He listened carefully to my brother and nodded with a serious face.

"I can fully understand your feelings. If I had a brother, I would too."

"Do you think so, Your Highness?"

They didn't even listen to me when I was trying to make them get along, but the two united in the wrong place. Regardless of who said it first, Alex and Isaac started to praise me.

"Our Ciel's strength is not just his beautiful and handsome appearance. As he inherited most of our father's magical powers, I'm sure he'll be widely known as a magician in the future."

"That's not enough. Ciel's biggest strength is his gentle heart. He has a warm heart so he can't just ignore people in need."

This was not some kind of fan battle, but somehow the story began to flow in the wrong direction.

It was true I was a pret–no I'm a handsome magician, but I was actually far from being sweet or nice, so I didn't like that because I was rather like a pushover.

"No one can deny that Ciel is the cutest person in the world."

"I agree with that, but I don't think it's enough to simply say cute."