XIX. Why are you blushing?

THE HELL CLASS RACE HAS NOW BEEN going on since that day

THE HELL CLASS RACE HAS NOW BEEN going on since that day. My mother, in particular, harshly trained my sister in case the Princess caught her.

Basic etiquette and magic; as well as history, literature, geography, etc. The busy days continued.

Despite the fact that I am constantly busy, I learned how to play the piano formally after speaking with Alex.

My mother was overjoyed when I told her the story first because I had never asked for anything before.

"I didn't know that Ciel would be interested in playing the piano."

"I want to learn, even if I'm not good at it."

As the idol of the Valentine's family, when I started learning piano, there was a sudden craze for musical instruments among the children.

Theo split his busy time and began to learn the flute; Isaac and Louis fought over who would choose the bigger instrument.

Through the teacher's mediation, strong Isaac took charge of the cello, and Louis decided to learn Viola. And Clara.

"I want to learn how to play the violin."

She took the courage to ask Mother. When the timid Clara first brought it up, my mother readily agreed.

"Sure. Sooner or later, Mom will get you a good violin."

For reference, a "good" violin for the Valentine's would have been at least a Stradivarius[1] or the finest Guarneri[2] instrument.

Clara's face lit up when she heard her mother's suggestion. If you have any wishes, you should express them, silly sister.

I buried myself in my sister's skirt and looked back at my brothers who were still babbling.

For the time being, everybody is a beginner, and the mansion would be filled with unfamiliar and strange noises, but I wonder if we'll be capable of playing more plausible indoor music in a few years.

While I was enduring the arduous tutoring, my sister began socializing in earnest. In fact, I haven't heard much from Alex in a while.

"I'm tired."

"But you said you were following me well. Our Ciel is really amazing."

Only Clara, who could hear the inside stories[3], told me how Alex was doing.

"He must be very involved in political affairs, that must keep him quite busy. Isn't that amazing?"

When you put it in that way, Alex was great. Even though he's the main character, there's nothing he can't do.

The seasons and the years changed. I used to think of Alex, who, despite his busy schedule, seemed lonely at times.

"What should I do about this?"