XXX. Conversation

"AND WHAT'S HIS TYPE?"

"Isn't he annoying[1]? From the moment he was born, he has lacked nothing."

That makes sense. On the surface, Ciel seemed to lack nothing.

A powerful father, a loving mother, three strong brothers, and a sweet sister. Great magic that he inherited from his father and the beautiful appearance he inherited from his mother.

Even Alex wouldn't have felt affection towards Ciel if he hadn't met him in person.

"It's not like that. He's pretty cute when you get to know him."

That was true, especially when he looked embarrassed. And when he's bragging about his sister with clumsy lies that clearly show his intentions.

Knowing that she was a foster daughter, Ciel's efforts to provide a way to live for his older sister were remarkable.

"I've been told that he's the most beautiful boy in the Empire. He must be quite a beauty, considering Lord Isaac's behavior."

"No, I'm not talking about looks, everything he does is cute."

"I've heard the lady likes his sister very much. Since his older sister is an adopted daughter, he might not like her, but he does, that's surprising."

"Would it feel like that if I had a sister?"

It was impressive for Sir Wilhelm to see the Crown Prince blindly liking someone. He shook his head at Alex's remark.

"Your Grace, I don't think so."

"How come?"

"Your Highness and Prince Stan don't get along very well."

When he brought up his cousin, Alex closed his mouth. Stan showed his possessive desire for Ciel, as well as an open hatred.

The moment he thought about it, an unknown emotion fluttered across Alex's mind.

"I can't let him do what he wants."

"What are you going to do?"

Ciel didn't seem to have feelings for him either. Although Alex could not approach Ciel flimsily because he is a difficult opponent, he opted to keep Ciel in mind instead of Clara, as long as he cooperates.

'And he likes me.'

Ciel didn't hide his feelings. Alex vaguely guessed when he heard him saying, not to do it, as soon as he brought up his marriage with his sister.

He probably hasn't noticed it yet, but no one has ever shown so much sincerity towards him. Seeing Ciel claiming to be on his side, Alex also changed his mind.

It will not be easy to make Valentine's favorite son a Crown Prince, but if his feelings are true, there's no reason for him to ignore Ciel's heart.

For some reason, his first marriage proposal was immediately rejected, but there won't be any obstacles as long as Ciel's heart remains unchanged.