X. Caught

WHEN THE PRINCE FORMALLY thanked me, Louis, standing next to him, wore an arrogant face

"What are you doing?"

What is he doing? Currently thanking me. I've decided not to miss this opportunity, although it's a little unreasonable.

The crown prince is perfect like a male lead, so he doesn't face a crisis but I guess this is fine.

Therefore, the opportunity to erase this new debt would rarely come.

Moreover, the name Marquis Romford is familiar to me. Suddenly, as if a light bulb lit up on top of my head, I remembered.

The Marquis of Romford, one of the Empress's pillars, used to interrupt Alex's work on every occasion since he was to be sworn as State Secretary.

It is not easy to withdraw once you are appointed to be Prime Minister, but if corruption is discovered in the candidate's status, it can be easily withdrawn.

If that's the case, the Crown Prince's future will be solid. In other words, the hindrance itself has been uprooted and thrown away.

"Ciel, Louis, where are you?"

"Brother Isaac!"

Big brother Isaac, who just came after doing something inside the Palace, came to pick us up. My brother found the Prince standing next to us and immediately said hello.

"Greetings Your Highness, Prince Alex."

"Get up."

I guess it's time for us to part ways. See you next time.

Before the formal banquet begins, the crown prince should be already at the party. Brother Isaac reached out to take us both.

But Alex took the lead first.

"Your Highness?"

"I'd be honored to escort my benefactor."

As expected, the treatment of benefactors changed greatly when they came and lit up the path.

"I'll take Ciel."

"No. I'll take him."

I am grateful that Alex suddenly supported me like this. I gladly responded to the Prince's escort.

So we climbed onto the railing and hid on the terrace. As the curtains were not drawn, the four of us were able to watch my sister's debut ball over the window.

"Brother, I think my older sister will soon make her entrance."

"Oh, yes. All right. Your Majesty, please take care of my brothers."

For Clara's brilliant debut, I asked Isaac to also escort her.

Once relieved that the Crown Prince was watching over me and Louis, Isaac rushed to escort Clara.