VII. Unconfessed Love

"I DIDN'T EXPECT CLARA TO HAVE that talent

"I DIDN'T EXPECT CLARA TO HAVE that talent. That's amazing."

"Thank you, Mother."

Only two months after we changed the garden, our new garden was transformed into a stunningly beautiful one.

After the garden incident, Clara became interested in herbology by looking after the seedlings. She was, in fact, well versed in plants.

It is the typical professional male lead who supports the female lead in the future when she walks the path towards a pharmaceutical company.

"My sister is really amazing. The last time Louis had an upset stomach, Clara found him a good herb, so he got better in no time."

"Did that happen?"

"Yes, Mom. Sister is really great!"

I climbed on my mother's lap and rested my head on her before turning to my sister and continued to praise her.

Meanwhile, my lovely mother, Duchess Valentine, was still young and beautiful despite having four children.

The description in the novel said that jewels seemed to fall from my eye every time I blinked my lashes with such alluring beauty was true.

Well maybe that's because I inherited it from my mother too. Ha..I'm leaving 2 in 1.

My mother smiled happily, stroking my head on her lap. "That's why my prince was in a good mood."

In the original book, the Duchess was shocked to see her beloved daughter's execution and lost her sight.

I felt sorry for my mom who was disappointed because I always followed my sister. So today I was willing to be in my mother's arms and act like a typical lovable child.

"My mom smells good. You should come and take a whiff of her too!" I invited Clara but she was hesitant.

"But I....."

"Come here." The Duchess told Clara with a smile.

Clara was relatively unenthusiastic, the Duke and His wife are by no means bad parents.

The Duchess calls Clara, her foster daughter, and Clara finally sits next to mother, who gives her a tight yet affectionate hug.

"If there's anything you want to do, feel free to tell me. Clara, you're my Daughter."

"Mother."

Looking at Clara who was blushing shyly, I felt somewhat proud.

You must be upset seeing me loved for nothing.

Clara didn't express that kind of thing, but matched the rhythm. "I love my Mom and my Sister too."

Sitting on my mother's lap, I slipped into her arms. Even if we have no blood ties whatsoever, we're a family. Mom smiled at me and Clara sitting side by side.