XVIII. Valentine's Enemy

"WHY WOULD I? I bragged about you a lot

"WHY WOULD I? I bragged about you a lot. About how cute, handsome and nice our Ciel is."

Is she an angel or just a fool? Common sense should make her jealous, but my sister just stroked my head with a big smile.

"I'm not nice, I'm not cute. Well the handsome part which is true."

"No way. In my eyes, our Ciel is the nicest and cutest in the world, so it's okay."

What should I do with this happy sister, even though she wants me to marry her husband?!

Ah!

I have a headache. I hate myself. I wanted nothing but to avoid the death flag.

When the word marriage suddenly came out of Alex's mouth, I almost forgot I was still only ten years old.

"It's a good thing Father put everything in order. It would've been a disaster otherwise."

It was the Duke of Valentine, my father, who saved me from all sorts of thoughts.

With me by his side, and unable to reply, he cut off the Prince's proposal.

'Thank you for your kind words, but my son is now ten years old. I understand your feelings, but please reconsider it.'

He didn't mean to be funny, but the conversation left plenty of room for laughter.

It was true; if Dad agrees to support him, Alex will become the future Emperor right away. And if I marry him, I will inevitably become his another Emperor...well not really but if that happens I will be his Empress.

I put my two hands on my face. AH! I'm not gay! Or What okay!? But ahh I can't just stop thinking of him and me getting married. That's absolutely nonsense!

To be honest, it's not strange just from the family's point of view[1].

"That's ridiculous. This can't happen."

"Why do you think so?"

"That's it, of course!"

Because he's the male lead. That's just a hypothetical story, but if things continue like this, the evil boy flag I've been trying to avoid will be resurrected.

I will become a cunning evil man who stole the Crown Prince who was supposed to marry my sister, and my sister, who barely realized the situation, despises me, and blah blah blah. Whatever happens, happens. Then after...

Please don't let me slide into the prison's drizzle.

"Uh."

I can't say it's because he's the male lead, and I couldn't come up with a good excuse.

In fact, it's difficult to reject this proposal since some aspects of it, such as the status and age difference, are understandable for this world.

Based purely on aesthetics, if they are beautiful men and women with politically compatible principles, it is perfect.