XI. Crown Prince

I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, so I held his hand and got up

I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, so I held his hand and got up. Prince Alex even claimed to be my escort for some reason.

"You're going to have to talk to the Duchess."

While Isaac went to tell our mom that he was going home first, Alex guided us to the carriage in the darkness of the Imperial Palace.

"Hold my hands so you don't get lost."

"Thank you."

Maybe it's because Alex is older, Louis deliberately walked holding only my hand, leaving him alone. Alex looked really cool, unlike our little idiot.

Red eyes, which are in contrast to navy hair that sparkles like the night sky when the moon rises. It looked beautiful like well-made porcelain. My heart flutters seeing his face even though I know that it shouldn't be.

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing."

I bowed my head because I was embarrassed. I could understand a little bit why the original Ciel hated Clara so much.

It's no wonder to have a major crush on him when he's this cool. He's really dangerous to the heart.

By the time we arrived at the carriage, Isaac, who had been running, caught up with us. After getting ready to go home, he greeted Alex with high spirits.

"Thank you very much for protecting my siblings, Your Grace."

"I should say thank you. Thanks to the Young Master, things went smoothly."

I was a little helpful. It's true that instead of breaking the death flag, now you owe me a great debt for ruining the State Secretary's position, who will be a great threat in the future.

By the way, I suddenly thought of Clara dancing with Theo.

Alex is the male lead, but my activities completely broke the flag with Clara, the most important one.

Alex and Clara should have continued in the original way of the original, but the way they looked at each other while dancing was so neat and simple.

To be honest, if Clara is not happy, I don't think it's a good idea to force her into the Palace.

Now that this has happened, I thought that there is no need to overdo it to force the two of them together.

"Then we'll get going now."

"Did you say that you shouldn't be caught by the Duchess?"

"Yes. Come visit our mansion next time. I'll treat you to a delicious cake."

Let's not think complicatedly. Anyway, thanks to the Prince's cooperation, I have achieved everything I wanted today.

Clara was able to make a perfect debut safely as I planned, so somehow I felt relieved to have crossed a big mountain.