XXII. Finding Information

"COME TO THINK OF IT, it's been a while since I've talked about that

"COME TO THINK OF IT, it's been a while since I've talked about that."

As soon as I got home, I ran straight to my mom. When asked if what Grand Duke Stan said was true, my mother nodded after thinking for a while.

"Am I?"

"No, of course, that was a one-sided argument from them. Who dares to ask for my son now?"

I only breathed a sigh of relief at my mother's firm words. So according to my mother, I played with Stan from when I was a baby who couldn't talk to the age of four.

"Was it when you were five? You were really sick. You forgot all those memories."

That's when I entered Cielle's body and Cielle became a boy and that's me.

"I don't remember anything about before that."

"It can't be helped. Ciel was too young back then. Every time I went to the Palace, Stan begged me for you to marry him whenever I saw him. It was years ago."

I didn't expect that to happen. In the original book, he was a boy who rarely showed his presence, so I didn't consider him at all.

I went straight into investigating his background with keen attention to the dangers that came out of nowhere.

Prince Stan, son of Empress Lotte.

The same age as our brat, Louis, two years older than me.

He is also the owner of the Winterbaum Estate, which is the biggest source of income for the Imperial family.

Unlike Louis, who still hasn't abandoned his temperament, he seemed quite decent and gentle.

Unlike his cousin Alex, he is a calm and docile person but he is far from the throne. There were only a few explanations from time to time, but he never appeared in the novel.

"Will it be all right?"

After identifying himself, Stan left a few dubious comments.

"I hope to see you again soon, lovely Ciel."

Lovely my ass.

Every word he said sounded like that of a real Prince. There was a sense of compatibility, perhaps because he was a pretty handsome boy resembling Queen Lotte.

Maybe it was Stan, not Alex, who was my destiny? Somehow I was offended by the sudden love flag.

"My lovely baby brother! Ciel!"

Just in time, Isaac, who saw me from afar, came running. Like a radar, Isaac always found me, anytime, wherever I was.

Even if you hear something embarrassing for the first time, if you hear it every day, you will build some immunity.