Chapter 1

Freen , i already made all the arrangements for your stay in London and P'Joah will be with you .

Ok Grandma , freen replied putting her head down .

Freen , Concentrate on Your studies and once you completed , I need you to take care of the company .

Yes Grandma .

Freen left the place . Joah followed Freen.

Freen is packing her things in her bags .

Freen , how long you are going to shook your head. Are you really happy to go to London , Joah asked .

Phi i am not happy to go london at the same time i m going out of this house after 25 years . I m happy for that . I never raise my voice on my grandma . She is my family . Whatever grandma says I will say yes .

Freen do you know grandma is planning your marriage with Heng .

Freen nodded her head .

Freen please live your life , don't be a puppet . Just studies and business will not make your life happy .

Freen did not speak anything .

We reached Heathrow airport with our private plane.

It's almost took 20 mins travel to reach the home .

It's a big house , Three big rooms in ground floor and Two big rooms in upstairs . In that house I have all the facilities.

 In that house I have all the facilities

P'Joah said she will stay on the ground floor

P'Joah said she will stay on the ground floor .

I took the room upstairs . I reached my room , already my things and dresses are unpacked and well organised in my room . I took my guitar and sat on the swing.

I started to play my guitar . After some hour i went to sleep.

Tomorrow is my first day of college . Grandma already sent my Duapen to London .she is yellow in colour .

Next day ,

Next day ,

I wake up early and get ready for my first class .

P'Joah gave Jasmine milk and some omelet , bread as my breakfast .

After having my break fast , i took my Duapen to recah the college.

While i driving suddenly a dog came before the dog . I suddenly stopped the car and get down check on the dog . He is really cute , putting his pink tongue out . I love pet but Grandma never allowed me to have one . I lifted him and patted his head . I checked on him and i saw a dog belt and in that it's mention as BONBON.

I looke at him and i asked him

Your name is bonbon , he locked my faces , i smiled on seeing him . Soon i hear a girl voice near me . I turned and looked a tiny girl wearing a white grown and matching appearl. She looks like a cinderella. Mom used to tell story when i m young . She used to describe about cinderella beauty . Today i am seeing a girl who is similar to Cinderella that my mom used to say .

Sorry Mam, he ran to fast and thanks for saving him .

She took bonbon from my head and she crossed door , she disappeared like a cinderella.