Chapter 67

Grandma ! What do you want from us ? Freen again and she started to lose her anger .

Freen suddenly fainted and Becky held her . Joah soon called the Doctor . Grandma came near to freen to check , Becky stopped her by showing her hand .

Nikhil and Heng helped Becky to carry Freen to the room .

Are you happy now ! You raised her up and now you want her to die ! I never thought you will be heartless . You know about freen health. I am sorry grandma today i feel that i should not listen to you , Heng slammed the door and went to see freen .

The doctor checked freen and the doctor advised freen need medical assistance immediately. Asked heng to shift her to hospital as soon as possible .

Joah tried to calm Becky . Suddenly Becky stand up from the chair and asked Joah to take care of freen , she walked into grandma's room .

How is freen, Rebecca ? Grandma walked towards Becky .

Why you done this to me ! You are the one who always make freen to suffer . You are not happy with our love , you can say to us directly why you created this all . You trying to kill her ! If you are not the one who raised freen , i really I have killed you . What you need ?

Becky cried and she left the room , Heng called her . Becky rushed to see freen . Freen ear's start to bleed . Doctor called ambulance to take freen to the hospital . But heng told that she will take freen to the hospital in the car . Joah and Becky followed them .

******** I know it's very short , but I cannot write now , i m trying my level best to come out of the things . Give me some time , they made me smile when I really don't with my life but seeing them sad and everyone cursing at them , makes me feel sad for them . Soon i ll come back , till that please support me . Sorry friends ******