Chapter 68

Everyone is waiting outside the room . Becky informed Richee and freen's friend.

Doctor came out , Joah rushed to doctor to know about Freen .

How is she ? Grandma asked .

I already told you that she should not get sudden shock . Its created a blood clot in her veins. That's why she got bleeding in her ears . Immediately we need to clear the blood clot otherwise it will let you cardiac arrest .

Please doctor do something! We need freen back, Jaoh cried .

We will !

Doctor i need to see her ! Becky asked .

You can ! But don't disturb her .

Becky opened the door and see lot of wires connected to freen body . The room sound make her more panic . She held Freen hand .

Freen ! Can you listen me ! You told me you will stay next to me , why you want to leave me alone . Don't dare to leave me here alone ! I cannot live without you ! Get up now otherwise I kill you . Do you listen me ! You know I ll do what I say ! So please wake up girl . Don't make us worry , Everyone is crying out . Our friends are coming . Did you forget about our babies . Please get up and i need you . Did you understand! Freen , get up !!!!! Freen I'll wait for you outside , get up and call me . Otherwise ! I don't know what I'll do . If you really care about me and love me , I need you now ! You promised you will be there whenever I need you . Stop sleeping like this and wake up  , Becky kissed freen's Forehead and she left the room .

Grandma went to meet freen and she is shocked to see freen's condition . She cried loudly . Heng and Nikhil consoled grandma.

Heng , i never thought freen will be like this . She is my only family . I need her to be happy . Becky can never her happy . That's why I did all this . But today i feel i will lose my granddaughter.

Grandma please control yourself , let's go out . We should not disturb her treatment, Nikhil helped grandma .

Becky looked grandma and she walked towards her .

Grandma i need to speak with you !