Chapter 44

Freen , Tee, Kate and Nam reached the resort . It's a beach resort .

Why Irin did not come with you , Nam asked

She went on vacation with her family , Tee sadly said.

So sad... Kate laughed

Freen is not active with their speech . So she asked her room key and she went to the room .

Freen thought of calling Becky , Becky did not respond her call.

Becky here it's your room key , just refresh and come back . Richee gave the keys to Becky .

In the room , Cinderalla as per story is it possible for you to appear before me now . I miss you , Freen said looking at the glass window. Someone opened the door and freen turned .

It's Becky who is standing with a trolley in front of her .

Freen ran and hugged her tightly . She made her hug so tight so that Becky started to cough .

Babe .. relax it's me ... Becky smiled

Cinderella i missed you ! Freen break the hug and looked at her .

I missed you too. So this what Richee told

Ok now I am cleared this is the plan of Richee and my friends.

Happy ? Becky asked

So much ... Freen danced a little bit .

Someone knocked the door and Becky opened it .

Nam, Kate , Tee and Richee standing outside the room . Richee pushed Becky aside and everyone entered the room .

Are you guys happy now ? Kate asked

What are you asking , see stupid freen face her smile says it .. Nam teased Freen

Freen smiled ..

Thank you so much Richee , you are the best brother in the world . Becky hugged Richee.

Just enjoy for next 2 weeks and soon we will come with some plan, Tee said .

Ok guys let leave the love birds alone , we will leave the room ,nam pushed everyone out of the room .

Freen enjoy , nam smiled and she left the room.