Chapter 61

Becky booked a cab and she is waiting for the cab outside the restaurant. She sat in the passenger seat . Her mind is running with a lot of questions about that man.

Why is it always happening to me ! Who is he ? What does he need ? Why is he threatening me ? Did I know him before ? Do I need to say this to freen ? How will she react to it ? Lots of questions were rising in Becky's mind . A man called Becky

Mam we reached your destination, the driver opened the door for Becky . Becky gave the money and walked inside the home . She knows the freen place is so secured but how he can make a call from freen's home . It's someone who is watching us 24/7 . Becky did not notice anyone and she is more concentrated about the incident that happened in the restaurant. Suddenly she bumped into a person . Becky looked at who it was and it was freen , looking into Becky's eyes .

Becky hugged freen tightly and she buried her face into the freen chest .

Freen lifted Becky's chin and she looked into Becky's eyes .

It's there anything you need to say ! Freen asked

Becky confused so she hided and she shook her head "NO"

I miss you , Becky kissed Freen's cheek .

My little girls , we are here ! Joah chuckled

Becky phone start to ring , everyone focused on Becky's phone . Becky hided the phone .

Who is it Becky ? Freen asked

Some random calls , I ll speak later . Becky disconnected the call .

Again and again phone start to ring , Joah asked Becky to attend the call .

Becky attend the call and she didn't know what to say .

Hey beauty queen ! Too busy with your girlfriend.

Who is it Becky ? Freen asked

It's wrong number ! Becky disconnected the call .

Freen ! I feel tried , I ll rest in the room .

Ok Cinderalla, grandma called me , I'll meet her and I'll come to the room .have a good sleep .

Becky went to the room and closed the door.  Again she got a call .

You dare to disconnect my call ! Man shouted at other side .

I m sorry , freen is with me ! What you want ? Why are you blackmailing me ? Becky asked

I told you ! I need you ! Man laughed

I cannot and Becky soon disconnected the call and switched off the phone .