Chapter 51

Becky asked freen to sit on the couch and she sat next to her .

Now say me ! Where you disappeared as soon as you married me ! How dare you left your wife alone here ! Becky crossed her arms and turned back .

I m sorry my wife , i went to Thailand to meet grandma , Freen turned Becky .

Grandma ! Becky shocked

Don't be shocked , I said with grandma that I do not want to marry heng , Freen said

What she said ! She shouted at you , Becky held a Freen hand .

Freen gently rubbed Becky hand and don't be this much of tense Cinderalla, freen smiled .

Yes , At first she shouted at me , even she tried to slap me . Joah came in between .

I explained her that i cannot marry heng and I told her if she forced me to marry heng , I ll leave her and i ll disappear.

What ! Why you hurted grandma ? Becky asked

No i did not ! At the same time i don't want to give up on you . She asked me a reason why I dont want to marry heng . I told her that i m in love with someone.

Becky faced became sad .

I told her Becky that I m in love with a girl. I did not say the name . I know about grandma she will do anything to you . So i kept as a secret . She told me that she will not accept my love . She told me that I ll be getting married to heng soon . Then i protested there for more than a week . I did not eat anything . Grandma felt pity on me and she asked me to bring the girl who i love .

So your grandma accepted your love , Becky asked

Yes Cinderalla, she accepted , so i came to take you to Thailand .

Becky did not responded . She is confused really what freen said .

Freen i don't think !! Becky started to talk but freen stopped her .

No worries Cinderalla, I know if grandma know that I m in love with you . She will accept you . She likes you lot . I believe her . Please come with me .

Becky nodded , freen took permission from Richee and she told Grandma need to meet Becky with Armstrong . Freen came in her private flight . So they reached Thailand airport as soon .

Freen really excited but Becky felt something is wrong . She enjoyed freen smile and excitement