Chapter 76

I believe in the universe , the universe will help you if you truly love someone. I agreed to marry Nikhil to save my dad . I never expected Nikhil to understand me and I dreamed one day that I would live my life how I wish until I meet freen that day . I saw freen with a girl , they were so close . I tried to follow them but I missed them in a signal . How can I say with Nikhil about freen without confirming her current state . I hope it should not be what I think . I know about my freen , she never forgot me but still their image flashes in my head . My freen is so close to her,  who is she . What is her relationship with my freen . A sudden voice made me come into my world .

Becky , why are you still awake . We had to meet Roy tomorrow. We need to attend , it's grandma's wish and grandma said she will introduce the new CEO . I expect tomorrow we will meet freen . Soon you and freen will get married , Nikhil tapped Becky's shoulder .

Becky faked a smile and she went to sleep .

The next day ,  Becky and Nikhil joined the party hall . Becky's eyes searched for freen .

Princess , Richee tapped on Becky's shoulder and Becky turned into Richee.

Richee , what are you doing here .

Princess , you forget we are partners of Chankimha company and grandma invited us to attend. I am here to represent the Armstrong company.

Ok , why does she need us to attend ? Becky looked Richee .

I am not sure , Richee took a glass of wine in his hand.

Nikhil held Becky hand walked towards grandma , Nikhil and grandma busy in talking , soon the venue became silent with the sudden appearance of a beautiful girl .

Everyone eyes are on her face , Nikhil saw Becky face whose face is burning in anger .