Chapter 18

Where we are going now ? Freen asked after finishing the class .

My girlfriend going to perform in the cultural, we are going to see her , Tee said

Freen and her friends reached the auditorium, found irin is practicing with her guitar . Freen eyes searched for Becky but she is shock to see Becky with Nop .

Irin ran looking at tee

Did you finish your practice , Tee asked

Yes babe .. but Becky and Nop is till practicing.

What they are going to do , Jim asked

They are going to dance for a romantic song .

Nop put one of his hands over Becky waist and other one on her shoulder . They danced for a song perfect .

They both look like a romantic drama couple. Freen stared on Nam .

Freen do not want to see what happening in front of her .her blood boils and she wanted to walk towards Becky ,hold her hand and give a punch on nop face .

Why i need to feel this much of jealousy,it's her wish with whom she need to dance . Why i need to worry , freen said to herself .

Tee i need to meet Sir Dave , i ll call you later .

Freen went to her car and she called Joah and she started to shout .

What happened Freen , Joah asked

I don't know phi , i feel like killing someone.

Relax , take a long breathe .

After finishing rehersal Becky saw Freen friends . Her eyes searched for Freen  , freen is not there .

Where is Freen, Becky asked

Someone is searching someone , Irin giggled

Stop it ...

She went already . Becky and Nop get ready tomorrow around 8 we will be leaving at 9 to Scotland . I asked freen to take her car too .

Ok sure .

Becky upset that she did not meet freen .

I don't want to go , Freen shouted

Where are you going , my friends planned to go to Scotland. They asked me to come . I agreed but now i don't want . If i go there however she will be close to him only .

Whom ?

Becky , freen said

Freen are you in love with her ? Joah asked

No.. phi , i like her that's it . I m already engaged .

Freen nothing is more important than you think twice you make a decision. Now if you ask me you go with her to Scotland.This trip will change your life .